Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Lv2sew2011 08-18-2012 09:34 AM

OHHH I love the sparkle, very pretty indeed!
Donna

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 5448233)
OK Wilma here the first of your blocks ofr extra swaps. It was a little intimidating to make something with no guides or colors, so I said a little pray and an english garden came to me so here is Block 1 - The enchanted garden.
Iam working on the second one and will post tomorrow. No hints........lol
Roberto

Annaquilts 08-18-2012 08:30 PM

Woohoo Robert! What a nice surprise. I had not looked under this thread for awhile and suddenly I see these adorable gnome blocks and they are for me. Thank you! They will be a wonderful addition to my magical forest blocks.
I hope you like the blocks I am making for your family Christmas quilt.

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 5444863)
Ok Anna,
Here is your second block and they will be in the mail tomorrow. I hopt there are what you wanted. The second block is the Gnome Garden......LOL
R

Annaquilts 08-18-2012 08:33 PM

Very pretty blocks lv2sew2011. Thank you for sharing and posting pictures. I just did a depression block too. Yours looks very pretty.

Lv2sew2011 08-18-2012 09:31 PM

Thank you Ms. Anna
Donna

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 5450650)
Very pretty blocks lv2sew2011. Thank you for sharing and posting pictures. I just did a depression block too. Yours looks very pretty.

Lv2sew2011 08-18-2012 09:34 PM

Thank you Whigrose! A lot of folks put a lot of hard work into this quilt! And I appreciate them all for helping me!
Quiltermomma I got your blocks today! Thank you very much I still need to make you two more but got to get some more batiks first...
Donna

WilliP 08-19-2012 06:20 AM

It is wonderful! I finished the first star and decided to design a paper piecing for the second block. Hope to mail them out on Monday but it may be later in the week. We cooled back off here on the coast --actually rained enough to dampen the driveway yesterday a.m. and this a.m. Hope things are comfortable up at your end of the world.

Wilma

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 5448233)
OK Wilma here the first of your blocks ofr extra swaps. It was a little intimidating to make something with no guides or colors, so I said a little pray and an english garden came to me so here is Block 1 - The enchanted garden.
Iam working on the second one and will post tomorrow. No hints........lol
Roberto

rfbrazell 08-19-2012 08:14 AM

I am so glad, Anna and WilliP liked their blocks. Send a pic when you have used themm in your quilt, would love to see them.
and can I say DONNA in OK your are doing fabulouso with your work, that sun bonnet sue is Fair worthy for a prize.
A treat comingyour way.
all the best
R

Lv2sew2011 08-19-2012 09:37 AM

Thank you Robert....
WilliP it rained here in Oklahoma finally yesterday my yard has so many ruts from the 3 digit weather we've been having for several weeks now...we so needed it badly...Donna

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 5451548)
I am so glad, Anna and WilliP liked their blocks. Send a pic when you have used themm in your quilt, would love to see them.
and can I say DONNA in OK your are doing fabulouso with your work, that sun bonnet sue is Fair worthy for a prize.
A treat comingyour way.
all the best
R

Annaquilts 08-19-2012 11:24 AM

This one is for Linda

1 Attachment(s)
A Depression block. Linda I would love to see all of the ones together that you collected sofar. I really like scrappy quilts.

ljdugas31 08-19-2012 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 5452036)
A Depression block. Linda I would love to see all of the ones together that you collected sofar. I really like scrappy quilts.

I love it!!!! I only have 4 blocks but i will share a picture as soon as i can. THANK YOU!!