Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Jennifer22206 11-13-2010 08:56 PM

Mine is almost done for this month. It's flying by, and I haven't had as much time as I thought to sew!

paintmejudy 11-14-2010 07:24 AM

Thank you so much, Andrea. Above and beyond, replacing the lost block. No, gold is fine - I just meant I didn't want a whole block of all golds. Can't wait to see it.

Originally Posted by abonda

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
I love that fabric, Goldendog! Pat, you are getting some great Tea Time blocks.

Originally Posted by Pats8e8
And these are from goldendog55, neat huh?

Just finished a new block for you Judy and will send it to the post office tomorrow. Keep a look out! Hopefully this one will make it. It's a little bit different. I was fooling around. I hope you like it? I know you said that you don't want gold but it has some on it.

quiltingnonie 11-14-2010 08:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is the adorable "Baby Bud" block that quilter girl made me - in honor of my new grandbaby! Cute, cute, cute!

I'll be mailing yours tomorrow. Your neon/black theme is stunning, but SURE can see the mistakes! LOL

Sugarpumpkin 11-14-2010 08:57 AM

Don't remember if I put this one on yet or not. It's from Willi P. Thanks again if I already did. :thumbup:

No, thats from me.

Pats8e8 11-14-2010 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Sugarpumpkin

Don't remember if I put this one on yet or not. It's from Willi P. Thanks again if I already did. :thumbup:

No, thats from me.

Oops, sorry, getting my blocks mixed up. And I'm getting nutty. This morning I put a bottle of soy sauce on the table instead of syrup for the waffles. Yikes, I'm getting old!

Sugarpumpkin 11-14-2010 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Sugarpumpkin

No, thats from me.

Oops, sorry, getting my blocks mixed up. And I'm getting nutty. This morning I put a bottle of soy sauce on the table instead of syrup for the waffles. Yikes, I'm getting old!

Oh boy...that would have been intersting!! LOL

simplecomforts 11-14-2010 01:51 PM

Elly your block is done and I'll be mailing it to you tomorrow. I hope I found the right wow background.

Short an Sweet 11-14-2010 02:01 PM

2 Attachment(s)
well since I'm not sending them, I'm going to post pictures of the first 2 blocks I made for Abonda, b4 I decided they really didn't go with her colors

Lightening57 11-14-2010 03:09 PM

Everyone has such beautiful blocks, especially yours Short and Sweet. Great job.

Deb watkins 11-14-2010 03:30 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Here are the latest blocks I received from my swap partners. They fit so well together, and are a great addition to my collection!

Just beautiful
[ATTACH=CONFIG]126444[/ATTACH]

Such nice work!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]126446[/ATTACH]

Another great block
[ATTACH=CONFIG]126449[/ATTACH]

I just love this
[ATTACH=CONFIG]126450[/ATTACH]

Love the pattern of this one
[ATTACH=CONFIG]126451[/ATTACH]