Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

QuiltingHiker 01-04-2011 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by pdcakm

Originally Posted by QuiltingHiker

Worked on yours tonight. Should finish it tomorrow. I got last month's out in the Nick of time, so wanted to start early this month. 8-)

thanks, really looking forward to seeing it. hope to have yours done by end of week. must, must complete a couple of ufo's first.

No problem, you have the WHOLE month. :mrgreen:

QuiltingHiker 01-04-2011 03:46 AM

It is in the mail.

Blinky 01-04-2011 05:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my finished blue and white block for toriabelle! I am sending it out today!

Sloan Quinn 01-04-2011 05:33 AM

I get to go shopping tomorrow! And today! Gonna look around a fabric for my partners' blocks!

QuiltingHiker 01-04-2011 07:51 AM

It is in the mail.

I won't post the picture until you rec it. Want it to be a surprise.

pdcakm 01-04-2011 09:15 AM

It is in the mail.

I won't post the picture until you rec it. Want it to be a surprise.

you are so mean. :lol: guess i will have to wait. :?: 8-)

AngieS 01-04-2011 09:19 AM

I'm the same way I don't want to ruin the surprise! I just love the blocks for Michelle (mbogenpohl). :)

Blinky 01-04-2011 11:57 AM

I am new to this and didn't know whether to go ahead and post the block when finished. I seen some people were doing it. I mailed the block today so don't know whether I should try and remove the block? And then not post until the person receives it.

sew cornie 01-04-2011 01:45 PM

Sometimes the sender will post a picture at the receivers request - ie. if the receiver can't post due to lack of camera, etc. Many senders let the receiver post the picture so that the element of surprise is there when the block arrives in the mail. I'd suggest checking with your partner each month to find out their preference. Don't worry. We're really glad you've joined us! :0)

Originally Posted by Blinky
I am new to this and didn't know whether to go ahead and post the block when finished. I seen some people were doing it. I mailed the block today so don't know whether I should try and remove the block? And then not post until the person receives it.

QuiltingHiker 01-04-2011 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by Blinky

Not to worry, no concrete rules. Your block is very pretty and I know the recipient will love it.