Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Sloan Quinn 01-15-2011 07:21 AM

Judy,
Thank you so much for my block! I actually got it like a week ago, been meaning to send you a little note all week and stuff just keeps getting in the way. It's beautiful, thank you! I'm still working on yours and will have it on its way to its new home ASAP when its done. Cheers! :-D

paintmejudy 01-15-2011 07:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Linda, I am so sorry - It arrived on the 7th, and I guess in the crush of the weekend, I forgot to post the picture as promised. I thought I had PMed you that it was here. It's beautiful, I love it, thank you so much! And I really like your new avatar!

Did you get mine? I mailed it on the 10th.

[Judy have you got my block yet? I sent it out a long time ago.[/quote]

paintmejudy 01-15-2011 07:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
You're welcome, Sloan.
She had asked for our favorite blocks, and I love this block made with batiks. This was made with a scrap I absolutely loved but didn't have a lot of, and saved it figuring some day I would have a use for it!

Originally Posted by Sloan Quinn
Judy,
Thank you so much for my block! I actually got it like a week ago, been meaning to send you a little note all week and stuff just keeps getting in the way. It's beautiful, thank you! I'm still working on yours and will have it on its way to its new home ASAP when its done. Cheers! :-D

letsquilt 01-15-2011 08:48 AM

Love those blocks, The pink,green,brown is the same fabric Im using in my boom4 blocks!!!

dotcomdtcm 01-15-2011 09:59 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Many, many thanks to my friend who invited me to this swap.
I love seeing everyone's work. Here are the blocks I have received.
Wow x 6! And,the gingerbread house by Ginger is hanging (under glass) in the kitchen!

Seldom Inn by Toriabelle
[ATTACH=CONFIG]160700[/ATTACH]

Look at this piecing by Purmela
[ATTACH=CONFIG]160701[/ATTACH]

My collection so far, happy me!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]160702[/ATTACH]

MadeinMaine 01-15-2011 10:17 AM

Wow! Great blocks from Linda and Judy.

ljdugas31 01-15-2011 10:51 AM

[quote=paintmejudy]Linda, I am so sorry - It arrived on the 7th, and I guess in the crush of the weekend, I forgot to post the picture as promised. I thought I had PMed you that it was here. It's beautiful, I love it, thank you so much! And I really like your new avatar!

[Judy have you got my block yet? I sent it out a long time ago.[/ quote][/quote no i haven't got your block yet, :cry:

ljdugas31 01-15-2011 10:51 AM

[quote=ljdugas31]

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
Linda, I am so sorry - It arrived on the 7th, and I guess in the crush of the weekend, I forgot to post the picture as promised. I thought I had PMed you that it was here. It's beautiful, I love it, thank you so much! And I really like your new avatar!

[Judy have you got my block yet? I sent it out a long time ago.[/ quote][/quote no i haven't got your block yet, :cry:

ljdugas31 01-15-2011 10:53 AM

turtlerough i just got your block and i love it,it is so cute,my camera doesn't work so i'll have my sister take a pic. thanks again :-D

paintmejudy 01-15-2011 11:14 AM

tHEY LOOK GREAT ALL TOGETHER!!!

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
Many, many thanks to my friend who invited me to this swap.
I love seeing everyone's work. Here are the blocks I have received.
Wow x 6! And,the gingerbread house by Ginger is hanging (under glass) in the kitchen!