Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

MadeinMaine 08-27-2010 02:09 AM

Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy
Those two blocks from Jetnica to turtlerouge are wonderful, the one with the turtles is absolutely adorable.

The block from jacqueline to quiltergirl is great the color is spectacular, I love the plaid in it.

THe block that KARLIET sent to wilheminia is fantatic, I love the color.

WOW!!! I totally agree!!

Kherrin 08-27-2010 06:43 AM

HooRay...my block for my swap pal is finally in the mail...be on the lookout MainewoodsMammie...it is coming from Arkansas so it should be there the first of the week...no later than Wednesday. Once again I am sorry that I missed the mail date...STUFF happens sometimes. Hope you like the block! Kay

dettonlisas 08-27-2010 09:30 AM

Wow! These blocks are all so cute! Great job Ladies!

Pats8e8 08-27-2010 04:17 PM

WilliP and Turtlerouge, your blocks went out today, so watch your mail! They aren't quite as fancy as the ones on the last page though. :)

Pat

homecaregiver 08-27-2010 04:24 PM

when will the September block info come and will the new ones who signed up for this Block Swap receive what we need to make one

Pat (homecaregiver)

MadeinMaine 08-27-2010 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by homecaregiver
when will the September block info come and will the new ones who signed up for this Block Swap receive what we need to make one

Pat (homecaregiver)

PM sent.

Nancy in Louisiana 08-29-2010 07:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My apologies to QuiltingNonnie -- I could have sworn that I had posted pix of the squares she sent me this month - but was dropped from the recent postings on this thread and you know how it is -- out of site, out of mind. I am so sorry. Here are the blocks she sent me for the August swap. They are just what I'm looking for and will play very well with what I've already received. Thank you.

quiltingnonie 08-29-2010 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
My apologies to QuiltingNonnie -- I could have sworn that I had posted pix of the squares she sent me this month - but was dropped from the recent postings on this thread and you know how it is -- out of site, out of mind. I am so sorry. Here are the blocks she sent me for the August swap. They are just what I'm looking for and will play very well with what I've already received. Thank you.

Oops...that would be "quiltingnonie"! Our board names are so similar, we often get mixed up. Glad you like the blocks :thumbup:

MadeinMaine 08-29-2010 10:46 AM

Hello, everyone - The September block swap partners have been assigned. You should have received a PM to check the activity list where you will find out who your September partner is. (Just find your name in the list and your partner's info is listed in the middle column. If you have any questions or problems finding this, please let me know.
Thanks! Happy creativity!!!
shirley

jetnica 08-29-2010 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
Please give a warm welcome to our two newest members:

Guna60
Theme: Blues and browns or tans; Batiks; and I like turtles and leaves.

Lots of participants (currently 95 !!!!) and lots of FUN!!!
Thanks to everyone for making this a happy place.

Guna60 - We're not partners for september, but if you want to do two blocks, I will make you a turtle block!