Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

buddy'smom 03-06-2011 02:35 PM

Blocks are stunning in frames.

PokerDiva 03-06-2011 02:52 PM

OK I don't make frameable blocks but I am done with my March blocks and extra blocks, so if anybody wants to do another extra swap please PM me as I am open for another.

abonda 03-06-2011 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by jacquie

Originally Posted by abonda
Jacquie I just received your unique block. What a wonderful artist you are. I just love it. It is a "Scottish Thistle" and I hope the pics do it justice because the texture is so realistic I'm afraid I may get pricked! lol lol I love it so much that I am going to frame it and hang it in my living room. Jacquie and I did an extra swap for March. By the way this is my very first international block !!!!!!! Thank you again.

gosh abonda!! i'm amazed it arrived sew quickly!! and i'm thrilled you like it sew much!!!! AND it's going into a frame!!! OMGoodness!!! such an honour!!! lol...
the yellow is the same fabric scraps that i used in your friend, dahna42's ocean block.
i'm also thrilled i am the first overseas block you have received!! another honour!!!! (i'm collecting trophies here lol)

I sent yours awhile ago, did you get it yet?

abonda 03-06-2011 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by PokerDiva
OK I don't make frameable blocks but I am done with my March blocks and extra blocks, so if anybody wants to do another extra swap please PM me as I am open for another.

how do you know you don't make frameable blocks???? someone may just as well done that and you don't know about it?????? :thumbup:

PokerDiva 03-06-2011 02:57 PM

how do you know you don't make frameable blocks???? someone may just as well done that and you don't know about it?????? :thumbup:

I wish!!! Thank you.

jacquie 03-06-2011 02:58 PM

lol!! rightly said abonda!!!

no, maybe tomorrow it will be delivered... cross fingers!!!
and toes, and eyes, and legs, and...
lol...

abonda 03-06-2011 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by jacquie

lol!! rightly said abonda!!!

no, maybe tomorrow it will be delivered... cross fingers!!!
and toes, and eyes, and legs, and...
lol...

I hope so and I hope you like it as much as I love mine.

jacquie 03-06-2011 03:03 PM

i can't wait to see it!!
thank you for the extra swap!!!
:) :) :) :) :)
i was sew pleased when you requirements included yellow, as i could then add some of the same yellow fabric that was in your friends ocean block... kinda nice i thought :)

Crafty3790 03-06-2011 04:16 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This is the one I forgot to post from dot.I love all my pinwheels.

dot
[ATTACH=CONFIG]124133[/ATTACH]

from ellie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]124134[/ATTACH]

katie ann
[ATTACH=CONFIG]124135[/ATTACH]

buddy'smom 03-06-2011 04:19 PM

Very pretty blocks everyone!!