Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

kimscruzer 03-29-2011 06:01 PM

Long Live the Queen !

Kate01 03-29-2011 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
Hi - I know everyone is getting antsy for the April swap! Like SPRING FEVER! I will be working on getting the assignments posted on Fri night and Sat. It takes awhile to get the job done with our growing number of talented participants. The more, the merrier!
Please be patient a few more days :oops: !
Thank you !!
shirley

Thanks Shirley

:thumbup: :thumbup:

tomilu 03-29-2011 07:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sapdoggie asked me to post her March block from me.

kimscruzer 03-30-2011 03:20 AM

I love these blocks! What was your theme ? I'm trying to come up with a new theme for April.

Originally Posted by tomilu

sapdoggie 03-30-2011 04:44 AM

Originally Posted by tomilu

Thanks tomilu for posting the picture. My hubby says the color combinations are "perfect" for the quilt.

As soon as I get this graduation quilt done, I am going to start the lay out for the eagle/wolves quilt.

kimscruzer- the theme was eagles and wolves. It is going in our bedroom that has eagle, wolf, and American Indian plates.

Quilting Nonnie 03-30-2011 10:03 AM

Moose Girl, you're going to have a beautiful quilt! Love all the blocks on there. Plus I'm working on a blue and white at home by myself!

QuiltingNonnie (Laura) I will miss you! Hang around and visit once in a while. Anxiously waiting your return.

Terri
Quilting Nonnie (with a space!)

yonnikka 03-30-2011 10:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's photos of March Quilt Block Swap for my partner WyteTygress. She requested "Modern - not traditional" and told me she really likes purple. One block is to declare my color and fabric selections; the second is to use those in a Modern One-of-a-Kind block.

Purple for March 2011 Block Swap
[ATTACH=CONFIG]177400[/ATTACH]

Quilting Nonnie 03-30-2011 10:08 AM

rlcl: I'm so sorry your block is being held up. I had hoped to get it off to you before I went on Spring Break. Things piled up, doncha know? I got all of the sub-units done. It just needs the horizontal and vertical seams to be sewn.

Meanwhile, I went to Mass to see granddaughter (and her family :) ). Unfortunately the gd had a cold and I came down with it on Friday. I'm feeling miserable, stupid cold :evil: I'll get it done on the weekend and on Monday it will be off to you!

My apologies.

burnsk 03-30-2011 11:10 AM

CherylW - Your block is done. Finally. It will be in the mail tomorrow. WOOHOO. Thanks for your patience. burnsk

ljdugas31 03-30-2011 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Veronica
Shirley, thank you for being our queen bee.

Veronica I got your 2 beautiful blocks,thank you sew much i love them,i cant post so if you can that would be great,if not my sister will. :thumbup: LOVE THEM!!!!!!!