Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

dotcomdtcm 04-06-2011 04:04 PM

That's really smart! I'm going to do that too. And I must discipline myself to photograph more. I have not done the blocks I send out, but I will now. So, did you choose a new theme??

jetnica 04-06-2011 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
That's really smart! I'm going to do that too. And I must discipline myself to photograph more. I have not done the blocks I send out, but I will now. So, did you choose a new theme??

Me? I picked halloween. =D

paintmejudy 04-06-2011 04:11 PM

Yup -- a star pattern from Quilterscache.com, Shirley has it changed in the group's activity chart. Now I want to do a quilt with all the same pattern but will be different colors of the same block. I picked a block that had 5 different centers -- or create your own center! Can't wait to see what is going to come in -- got a couple that were put in the mail today, I think, from extra swaps. Love those extra swaps!

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm

hoffim 04-06-2011 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by letsquilt
I got a beautiful block today from one of my march xtra swap partners Karielt, it is so pretty I love it so much!! all I can say is WOW!!!! you did a great job on it.What pattern is that? Thank You so much!!!

That is an amazing block. Reminds me of the Twilight Zone or something. AWESOME!!

JanetWall 04-06-2011 06:46 PM

I got a partner.

MadeinMaine 04-07-2011 02:00 AM

FANTASTIC BLOCKS!!!!

Everyone should have an April partner now, so if you don't please let me know :oops: !

Thanks to everyone for your participation :thumbup:

shirley

lindyline 04-07-2011 02:38 AM

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
FANTASTIC BLOCKS!!!!

Everyone should have an April partner now, so if you don't please let me know :oops: !

Thanks to everyone for your participation :thumbup:

shirley

I think you should get all the thanks for organising all of us.
THANK YOU SHIRLEY from Lindyline and everyone else :thumbup:

hsquiltingmom 04-07-2011 04:22 AM

I was wondering if I could get some help from all of you. Right now, I don't have a camera. May need to find just a basic film camera and then just have the pictures put on a CD. Here is what I need help with, I am trying to keep a scrapbook of the items I do. If any of you have pictures of blocks that I have swapped with you, either ones that I have made or ones that you have made, would you please send me a copy of them? If you need to send them to my personal e-mail, please let me know and I will pm you with that.

Thanks
hsquiltingmom
Kathy

Carsey 04-07-2011 05:40 AM

2 Attachment(s)
hsquiltingmom asked me to post these pictures for her from our extra swap. Here they are!!

hsquiltingmom 04-07-2011 06:43 AM

Carsey,

They are awesome. They will work so well with the quilts I am doing.

Thanks

hsquiltingmom