Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

ljdugas31 04-12-2011 03:17 PM

ok jetnica can't wait to see your block. Thanks Happy sewing!!!

letsquilt 04-12-2011 04:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my beautiful block fom my march extra swap partner HsquiltingMom, Kathy you did a great job on it thank you so much, it was worth the wait and I told you it would get here.!!!

pretty block from HsquiltingMom
[ATTACH=CONFIG]183419[/ATTACH]

JanetWall 04-12-2011 06:50 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Got my blocks today. I'm going to love this group.First time I have done this. Yall do beautiful work. Thank you so much dotcomdtcm they are so pretty.

jetnica 04-12-2011 07:14 PM

Aren't I making you food blocks? Lol now I'm confused!

Originally Posted by hsquiltingmom

Originally Posted by jetnica

Originally Posted by karielt
Almost there just one more row. I need 5 more blocks anyone else want to do an extra swap?

I will swap with you. :). My theme is turtles (need a couple more) or my new theme is Halloween. :)

Hi Jetnica,

I will make another block for you. I would love to do another turtle one. I will use some of the same fabric and make a different block.

Thanks

hsquiltingmom

hsquiltingmom 04-13-2011 04:03 AM

Yes jetnica, I think you are making food blocks. I am confused too.

Whatever you want to do is fine with me.

Thanks

Kathy
hsquiltingmom

Aren't I making you food blocks? Lol now I'm confused!

Originally Posted by hsquiltingmom

Originally Posted by karielt
Almost there just one more row. I need 5 more blocks anyone else want to do an extra swap?

I will swap with you. :). My theme is turtles (need a couple more) or my new theme is Halloween. :)

Hi Jetnica,

I will make another block for you. I would love to do another turtle one. I will use some of the same fabric and make a different block.

Thanks

hsquiltingmom

hsquiltingmom 04-13-2011 04:04 AM

jetnica,

However many blocks you make for me, then I will make that many for you. Just remember it may take some time.

Thanks

Kathy

Carsey 04-13-2011 04:35 AM

2 Attachment(s)
hsquiltingmom asked me to post pictures of the blocks I sent her for our extra swap.

Anvil
[ATTACH=CONFIG]183565[/ATTACH]

Road to Oklahoma
[ATTACH=CONFIG]183566[/ATTACH]

hsquiltingmom 04-13-2011 04:54 AM

Carsey,

Thanks for posting pics for me. These are beautiful. I hide them when they come, because one of my daughters is still at home, and I don't want them to know about these until they get their quilts.

kimscruzer 04-13-2011 05:13 AM

Any ideas for the blocks using 5 inch charm packs ?

JanetWall 04-13-2011 05:26 AM

Originally Posted by kimscruzer
Any ideas for the blocks using 5 inch charm packs ?

Please tell. I have a bunch.