Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

VaNella 04-17-2011 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
A beautiful star block from cnolan. Thank you so much, Christie, it is wonderful!

Wow! That sure is pretty!

JanetWall 04-17-2011 04:14 AM

Very pretty love the colors.

Short an Sweet 04-17-2011 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
just got my April block from QuilterMomma, it's beautiful, my camera does not do the colors justice. I Love it!!!!

I was concerned you would not like because I missed the orange color. I did keep the sherbert, but instead of orange, did the blue turquoise. Glad you like. I sent another with lots of orange in it.

lol well, thank you, the first ones colors are beautiful also, I can't wait till I can put all of the blocks I have so far on my design wall, I will take a pic and post when I do. I have gotten enough in the sherbert pastels also that I may do 2 lap quilts, 1 pastel and 1 bright lol

Nancy in Louisiana 04-17-2011 06:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are the blocks I received from C.Nolan - aren't they beautiful? And they look really good with my others. Can't wait to put the quilt top together. Just need a few more blocks.

PokerDiva 04-17-2011 07:03 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I received my April extra swap blocks yesterday from ljdugas and what a wonderful surprise I got with them. Thank you, thank you, thank you Linda.

I really love this one...what beautiful fabric
[ATTACH=CONFIG]185440[/ATTACH]

This one is great too. You really know your colors
[ATTACH=CONFIG]185441[/ATTACH]

SURPRISE!! wonderful fat quarters and a neat note pad
[ATTACH=CONFIG]185443[/ATTACH]

Oksewnsew 04-17-2011 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by PokerDiva
I received my April extra swap blocks yesterday from ljdugas and what a wonderful surprise I got with them. Thank you, thank you, thank you Linda.

The Dresden is absolutely stunning. Love the combo..

dotcomdtcm 04-17-2011 09:54 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Received a tree block and a sun block from Carsey and two sun blocks from dogsgod. I am expecting 2 more blocks and then I will photograph the whole collection to date. Thanks to both of you!

spring tree by Carsey
[ATTACH=CONFIG]185496[/ATTACH]

friendship sun by Carsey
[ATTACH=CONFIG]185497[/ATTACH]

sunshine by dogsgod
[ATTACH=CONFIG]185498[/ATTACH]

by dogsgod
[ATTACH=CONFIG]185499[/ATTACH]

Crafty3790 04-17-2011 11:39 AM

Very pretty it must be coming right along Dot.

Crafty3790 04-17-2011 11:46 AM

I finished the following peoples blocks and will be in the mail.
Jacquie who is my April partner.
Gwenny had fun with this one.I will have to take a picture of the mini quilt that inspired this block.
Gal288 log cabins.
CJR butterfly/ hearts
Maybe one more if I get it finished.

jetnica 04-17-2011 01:45 PM

Hi!

ljdugas31, karielt, & hsquiltingmom -- i finished your extra swap blocks today. they will go out in the mail tomorrow.

okay - it's crunch time for me. I need to finish one quilt and start and finish two more before the end of the school year!! yikes!