Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

PokerDiva 06-08-2011 02:45 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Sorry everyone, I was out of town at a grandson's HS gruaduation. I am trying to catch up with the posts. I received two beautiful blocks from brnsk for a May extra swap. I love them. The fall colors in the one are just beautiful. I am also posting the block I sent to abonda for a June extra swap for her. I am glad she likes it.

wonderful polka dots from burnsk
[ATTACH=CONFIG]208777[/ATTACH]

Just the right fall colors from burnsk
[ATTACH=CONFIG]208778[/ATTACH]

Rock stars I sent to abonda
[ATTACH=CONFIG]208779[/ATTACH]

Lightening1957 06-08-2011 03:08 PM

The blocks just get prettier and prettier. I love them all. Didn't realize there was so many different kinds. They are just gorgeous.

Crafty3790 06-08-2011 03:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So heres the top of my pinwheel all ready to put it in a sandwich and quilt.

pinwheels
[ATTACH=CONFIG]208792[/ATTACH]

sapdoggie 06-08-2011 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty3790
So heres the top of my pinwheel all ready to put it in a sandwich and quilt.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

materialgrl 06-08-2011 03:21 PM

Nice blocks everyone

sapdoggie 06-08-2011 03:23 PM

Got a great Tinkerbelle block from nattoddboyd today. Thank you so-o-o-o much . I love it and so will my DGD.

I am still behind in posting pictures.

My computer guru daughter is moving back home this week (with her 18month old son). Perhaps she can get my camera and computer to speak the same language. :-( :-( :-(

Thanks again :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

jetnica 06-08-2011 04:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I know I owe blocks to:

leadraj
jadcow
paintmejudy
toriabell
shnnn

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE -- if I owe you a block and you're not on this list SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM) so I can get you on my list.

I will be completing all of my owed swap blocks this weekend.

If you want to be added to the list, let me know. I am open to a couple more extra swaps.

Thanks Everyone...

BEAUTIFUL BLOCKS from toriabelle - the first ones in my brown/gold theme!!! =D =D
[ATTACH=CONFIG]208851[/ATTACH]

paintmejudy 06-08-2011 05:00 PM

You're welcome, Carole.

Originally Posted by Carsey
Here are 2 blocks from paintmejudy. I LOVE THEM!!!!
Thank you so much Judy!!!!

Blessings!!

Carole

abonda 06-08-2011 05:16 PM

Thanks for posting for me Florence!! I just think my block is the most beautiful......... I love it!

Originally Posted by PokerDiva
Sorry everyone, I was out of town at a grandson's HS gruaduation. I am trying to catch up with the posts. I received two beautiful blocks from brnsk for a May extra swap. I love them. The fall colors in the one are just beautiful. I am also posting the block I sent to abonda for a June extra swap for her. I am glad she likes it.

paintmejudy 06-08-2011 05:20 PM

Oooooo Florence, love the Rock Stars. Beautiful block.

Originally Posted by PokerDiva