Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Oksewnsew 02-13-2012 07:46 AM

OH yeh, Donna - a whole 1" of it....some 'blizzard'!!! I love how they put out all this hype about how bad it's going to be, 24 snow trucks ready to roll...HAHAHAHAHAHA...Do they not see that the temps are ABOVE freezing...;o( Oh well, a little is better than none, but sure would like to see a bunch...(sorry, for those that don't like it)..

Are you doing better? Hope so, take care of yourself.

J

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 4970219)
Is thinking that Jean is finally getting her snow....LOL

rfbrazell 02-13-2012 08:56 AM

I just got a new machine a couple of months ago. I had a Brother ULT for 11 years and just got a Viking Diamond Machine. and LOVE IT.
R

Originally Posted by annies-best (Post 4969218)
Robert
can I be really nosey ?? and ask what kind of machine you have ??? your embroidery is sew beautiful

Love love love the diva

RoxieK 02-13-2012 09:22 AM

Would love to join this will be my first online swap. Have done them within my guild and circle. Very excited!

mscupid804 02-13-2012 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 4971407)
I just got a new machine a couple of months ago. I had a Brother ULT for 11 years and just got a Viking Diamond Machine. and LOVE IT.
R

Robert, where did you all get the poodle pattern??

annies-best 02-13-2012 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by RoxieK (Post 4971480)
Would love to join this will be my first online swap. Have done them within my guild and circle. Very excited!

did you PM MadeinMaine ?? if not you need to do that so she can get you on her list

Lv2sew2011 02-14-2012 02:23 AM

Yeah, it's almost melted here. The cold is getting me down a little but other than that I'm fine. My son works for DOT in Perry, I haven't talk to him so I was wondering how much snow they got. We didn't get much here at all in Moore, it will melt tomorrow I'm sure.

Donna

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 4971113)
OH yeh, Donna - a whole 1" of it....some 'blizzard'!!! I love how they put out all this hype about how bad it's going to be, 24 snow trucks ready to roll...HAHAHAHAHAHA...Do they not see that the temps are ABOVE freezing...;o( Oh well, a little is better than none, but sure would like to see a bunch...(sorry, for those that don't like it)..

Are you doing better? Hope so, take care of yourself.

J

rfbrazell 02-14-2012 08:43 AM

It is a fat cat pattern on line.
isn't it great.
Really is an easy pattern.
R

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 4973162)
Robert, where did you all get the poodle pattern??

rfbrazell 02-14-2012 08:50 AM

Hey everyone.
Robert here. I might be off line for a few weeks. looks like I am going into surgery. Finally found the culprit. My pancreas has some NON MALIGNAT nodes that are producing insulin at a high rate and it is causing me to pass out. So they are looking at a surgery date.
I would love to ask a favor. While I'm gone could some of my friends wrtie to Cathy and peek in to see she is ok. I asked if it was OK to give you her email, so if you are interesed PM me and I will send you her email.
Thank you all so much.
I know everything will be alright, we just have so much going on in our lives with her Breast Cancer and my illness etc.
Thank you so much, I love you all.
I will be on email for another couple days, I am being trasfered to a big regional hospital today or tomorrow.
Love you all
The Russian Doll center is almost done so it might be a week or so for it to get done.
I will rush on it as soon as I get home.
R

Difergie 02-14-2012 09:05 AM

Take care Robert. Health first...the sewing can wait...blessings..

rfbrazell 02-14-2012 09:23 AM

Keep our quilting family going Difergie.......LOL
Just love all of you
R

Originally Posted by Difergie (Post 4974474)
Take care Robert. Health first...the sewing can wait...blessings..