Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

rfbrazell 06-23-2011 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by MandaLynn

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
Mandalynn,
Here is the first of two. I have to confess this was the hardest block I've done. I started at 10:30am and finally finished it at 4:20. Once I got into the mod of Paper Pieceing it was better. I hope you like it. The second one comes tomorrow and then in the mail.
R

I'm sorry it was the hardest block you've done.. It is beautiful,and I appreciate it very much! You're the best. Yours will be done and mailed tomorrow!

Iam 1/2 way thru the second one, so I might get them in the mailo today, if not tomorrow.
R

rfbrazell 06-23-2011 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by missgigglewings
Robert...did you get my stars?

I did and theyare great, perfect for the theme.
Maybe we can do an extra again sometime.
R

buddy'smom 06-23-2011 08:03 AM

R

Hi Robert, did you like the one I posted for you? Hope the colors are right.

rfbrazell 06-23-2011 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by buddy'smom

R

Hi Robert, did you like the one I posted for you? Hope the colors are right.

I didn't see it. I will look again. Hmmmm, I want to see it.
R

rfbrazell 06-23-2011 08:10 AM

Here are some blocks heading home: Hope they like them , they know who they are???

Love it, I know which one is mine.
R

KR 06-23-2011 08:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a lovely patriotic block from DONNAK for our June swap. She also sent some extra fabric....what a nice surprise!!

Crafty3790 06-23-2011 08:59 AM

I got my extra blocks from abonda,ljdugas,Robert,jetnica. There great I will post pics tomorrow. I should be sending yours out the first of the week.

buddy'smom 06-23-2011 10:17 AM

Here are some blocks heading home: Hope they like them , they know who they are???

Love it, I know which one is mine.
R

TY, it's in the mail.

paintmejudy 06-23-2011 01:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Abonda and I did an extra swap. Andrea, love the blocks, both are beautiful, but I really really favor the Carol's Star. She said it was in honor of a woman who died of cancer. Thank you so much, my friend. (Another great blcok from from Quilters Cache)

And yes, the blocks are square, I didn't press them before taking the picture.

My blocks will be coming to you hopefully next week -- my rotary cutter and I had a slight dissagreement, and I lost. My huge bandage gets in my way, but should be able to take it off this weekend. I really need to get some sewing therapy in! At least I can type with one hand and one finger to keep in touch!

Oksewnsew 06-23-2011 02:04 PM

I received your 'special' blocks today Dotty...Very pretty..thanks a bunch.

Jean