Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Crafty3790 07-03-2011 06:32 PM

Robert I can't wait until you get what I sent you hopefully tues. I think you will love my little surprise.

fromzstore 07-03-2011 06:58 PM

i have just finished 3 blocks for roseysue you can see them on my blog if you want her theme is pansies did not know whether to post pictures here or not'' hope she likes them.

abonda 07-03-2011 07:54 PM

I agree Robert your snowglobe is beautiful and Fromzstore yours is just as beautiful. I love them both.... but Robert I have to say that when I saw the block that is going to be mine .... well I was speechless I just absolutely LOVE LOVE it and can hardly wait to get may hands on it.... Thank you Thank you Thank you so much....

Originally Posted by rfbrazell

Originally Posted by fromzstore
picture of pansy snowglobe for roseysue hope she likes it

Very Very nice fromzstore...Really nice

rfbrazell 07-03-2011 07:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is misswigglewings snow blog #2 with the pointsetta in it. I am also going to sticth down a red cardinal sitting on one of the points, don't have him cut out yet.

Hope you love it Missywiggle wings.

Still needs to be stitched down and detail the base and add cardinal
[ATTACH=CONFIG]220608[/ATTACH]

rfbrazell 07-03-2011 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by abonda
I agree Robert your snowglobe is beautiful and Fromzstore yours is just as beautiful. I love them both.... but Robert I have to say that when I saw the block that is going to be mine .... well I was speechless I just absolutely LOVE LOVE it and can hardly wait to get may hands on it.... Thank you Thank you Thank you so much....[quote Do you have an embroidery machine that block was made in the hoop and I added the borders. it was really easy. =rfbrazell]

[/quote]

abonda 07-03-2011 08:04 PM

No I don't have an embroidery machine :(

Originally Posted by rfbrazell

Originally Posted by abonda
I agree Robert your snowglobe is beautiful and Fromzstore yours is just as beautiful. I love them both.... but Robert I have to say that when I saw the block that is going to be mine .... well I was speechless I just absolutely LOVE LOVE it and can hardly wait to get may hands on it.... Thank you Thank you Thank you so much....[quote Do you have an embroidery machine that block was made in the hoop and I added the borders. it was really easy. =rfbrazell]

[/quote]

ljdugas31 07-03-2011 08:05 PM

That is BREATHTAKING. I love the purple,that flower,just love it....

ljdugas31 07-03-2011 08:11 PM

That snowglobe pattern has become very popular.I think i need one :-)

Lightening1957 07-03-2011 09:48 PM

Very beautiful blocks.. Love them all.

rfbrazell 07-03-2011 10:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is Missywigglewings 3rd SnowGlobe. The dove of peace.
Will be on there way on Tuesday.
Enjoy D
R

Dove Peace on earth. used gold metallic thread around ornament
[ATTACH=CONFIG]220624[/ATTACH]