Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

bibliostone 08-11-2011 11:53 PM

shnnn,
Your gecko will go out in the mail Friday morning.

Morningcoffeegal 08-12-2011 03:11 AM

Oh how pretty, very colorful! Amazing blocks coming from this group!

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew
Linda, (ljdugas31) I received your pretty blocks today. Thank you so much. Just my colors.. :wink: Yours has been packaged for several days, just haven't been out to PO, the heat has just been unbearable! sorry. They will be sent tomorrow..Hope they are right.

Hugs
Jean

Morningcoffeegal 08-12-2011 06:01 AM

I am being a bad girl this am! Smack my hands but I can't resist so now I am sitting here debating which fabrics to order and a really good excuse as to why I need to have them! LOL

I need them to finish my 4 GD's quilts for XMAS. Good excuse right? Have to add borders & binding to all those beautiful flower blocks I am receiving! Don't want them to look naked! Can't have that! LOL (Good Quilt Angel talking!)

I am perusing on Pat Sloan's site, this women always gets me in trouble with her glorious fabric lines! I have some of her fabrics but I want more!!!!!! Oh I need a few more of these lines.... Chelsea Lane, Nikki, Arabella, & Georgia come to me, make me hit the send button!!!!!!! LOL

A promise is a promise even to yourself right? No more fabric this year!!!!!!! (Bad Quilt Angel talking!)

Which Angel should I listen too? LOL

homecaregiver 08-12-2011 06:55 AM

How do you get to this Pat Sloans site. I would like to see what kind of fabric she has.
Thanks

Pat/homecaregiver

shnnn 08-12-2011 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
I am being a bad girl this am! Smack my hands but I can't resist so now I am sitting here debating which fabrics to order and a really good excuse as to why I need to have them! LOL

I need them to finish my 4 GD's quilts for XMAS. Good excuse right? Have to add borders & binding to all those beautiful flower blocks I am receiving! Don't want them to look naked! Can't have that! LOL (Good Quilt Angel talking!)

I am perusing on Pat Sloan's site, this women always gets me in trouble with her glorious fabric lines! I have some of her fabrics but I want more!!!!!! Oh I need a few more of these lines.... Chelsea Lane, Nikki, Arabella, & Georgia come to me, make me hit the send button!!!!!!! LOL

A promise is a promise even to yourself right? No more fabric this year!!!!!!! (Bad Quilt Angel talking!)

:twisted: there is quite a bit of the arabella and nikki on clearance

shnnn 08-12-2011 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by homecaregiver
How do you get to this Pat Sloans site. I would like to see what kind of fabric she has.
Thanks

Pat/homecaregiver

http://patsloan.biz/

I had to go look after her post too...

shnnn 08-12-2011 06:59 AM

I know I only hit that button once, I swear it's not my fault ;-)

Oksewnsew 08-12-2011 07:11 AM

WELL! Ya might know every piece I liked was 'out of print'.. :x Oh well, guess I didn't need anything right now.. hmmmm Off to see my Dr..just a ck up. Have a good sew day...see ya later on.

Jean

toriabelle 08-12-2011 07:34 AM

To all who are doing chinese lanterns, How are we going to quilt them and with what color thread?

rfbrazell 08-12-2011 07:43 AM

The Good Angel should tell me what Pat Sloans website is. Spread the wealth.
LOL

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal