Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

rfbrazell 08-14-2011 04:40 PM

Why not started it now with your current one. Extra swaps would also help. Most of us have two going at a time.
At least I do.
What are you thinking for your new theme.
R

Originally Posted by KGoodhand
Ok! after seeing some of these beautiful blocks I am so looking forward to changing my theme when the time comes! It won't be soon, but I can dream in the meantime!! :D

jigs1354 08-14-2011 04:49 PM

Hey there Robert & cathy

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
You just do to much for us. I know she will love the poodles. Can't wait to see them. Thank you so much for all you do for the board too.
R

Originally Posted by jigs1354
I'm so happy she looks really good. Very big smile on her face. Glad she liked what I sent her. My pleasure to do that. Hope she liked everything.
Robert I made 2 poodles for you and just finished the 2nd. one today. I will send them out to you on Monday.They were fun to make for you and hope you like them. One is polka dots /on black/Dk. pink trim, the other is pink floral/dk.pink trim, blocks are very pale pink and can hardly see the pattern because it's so light. Boy! you are really getting a lot of blocks from everyone. I received a Grandmothers Fan from morningcoffeegal yesterday and so, so pretty. I sent her 2 purse blocks & 1 pink flower block for her GD. Now I'm finishing up my Dresden Plate blocks.
Tell Cathy to hang in there, she's looking great in that photo. Cute!! GS too.
Do you want me to post the poodle pics. tonight or do you want to do it?
Shirley/Tn.

We were surpised by a package delivery for Cathy. It was from an Angel named Shirley in TN. Here is a pic of Cathy opening her box and with her helper ( my qulted hanger) CJ our grandson.
Love to all
R

cjr 08-14-2011 04:54 PM

jigs1354, Love your poodles.

jigs1354 08-14-2011 04:58 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by jigs1354
I'm so happy she looks really good. Very big smile on her face. Glad she liked what I sent her. My pleasure to do that. Hope she liked everything.
Robert I made 2 poodles for you and just finished the 2nd. one today. I will send them out to you on Monday.They were fun to make for you and hope you like them. One is polka dots /on black/Dk. pink trim, the other is pink floral/dk.pink trim, blocks are very pale pink and can hardly see the pattern because it's so light. Boy! you are really getting a lot of blocks from everyone. I received a Grandmothers Fan from morningcoffeegal yesterday and so, so pretty. I sent her 2 purse blocks & 1 pink flower block for her GD. Now I'm finishing up my Dresden Plate blocks.
Tell Cathy to hang in there, she's looking great in that photo. Cute!! GS too.
Do you want me to post the poodle pics. tonight or do you want to do it?
Shirley/Tn.

We were surpised by a package delivery for Cathy. It was from an Angel named Shirley in TN. Here is a pic of Cathy opening her box and with her helper ( my qulted hanger) CJ our grandson.
Love to all
R

Shayna--means pretty girl
[ATTACH=CONFIG]241931[/ATTACH]

Iana--means beautiful flower
[ATTACH=CONFIG]241932[/ATTACH]

Foxflower 08-14-2011 05:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Jigs, those are wonderful, and such appropriate names too! BTW, I have a Sue who wants to come live with you..... :wink:

I think she wants to know of TN rain is normal.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]241938[/ATTACH]

abonda 08-14-2011 05:17 PM

really cute block foxflower

jigs1354 08-14-2011 05:20 PM

OMG!!! Fox Flower, you do the bestest, cutest, adorablely, Sweetest, Sues, She is most welcome to come to live here with me...She'll love the rain. What a sweet partner you have been when we first started this swap business. You made me very happy seeing your post. :) HI YA!!!
jigs

Originally Posted by Foxflower
Jigs, those are wonderful, and such appropriate names too! BTW, I have a Sue who wants to come live with you..... :wink:

jigs1354 08-14-2011 05:24 PM

I just love the fabrics you made sue on/in and everything is so cute!!
Love, Love, Love Her. Thank you so much. You made my day sweetie.
Shirley

Originally Posted by Foxflower

cowgirlquilter 08-14-2011 06:17 PM

Hey hey hey.......
just received the two blocks you sent me, Robert.......
can you feel the earth move and jiggle????

It is me doing the HAPPY DANCE!!!!! Yaaay!!
Today was a great day-received Roberts block and my July block...yipeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Foxflower 08-14-2011 06:21 PM

Jigs... I'll help her pack a bag then. She's being stubborn and insists she has to bring R. some gooseberries, so packing might take a little bit extra time. Beware, she's the type who likes to bring friends unannounced.