Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Lv2sew2011 08-19-2011 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by girlscouts1
so here is my first block that will be in the mail tomorrow... it is headed towards Vicky K who is new too.... Hope she likes it.

awesome block girlscouts1

Lv2sew2011 08-19-2011 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by bibliostone
Attached are the blocks I sent to my August partner. Too late I learned that she has not been active for the past few months. Previously, she was a "community benefactor" so I sincerely hope nothing bad has happened to her. I wish her well and hope she can still use these "Stars with white" They really do have white fabric although the flash made it look a little off.

Also, I am posting my gecko that shnnn should have received by now.

Love the elephants and cakes that have been posted!

Great job on all of your blocks....

Lv2sew2011 08-19-2011 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew
KGoodhand, I made something for you...If you will PM me your address I will get it in the mail asap.. It's just for fun, you don't owe me anything.

Jean

Really cute Jean...

Lv2sew2011 08-19-2011 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by winterfun
Here are the pics for my swap this month! The first pic is the block I recieved from quilterlink and the second is the one I sent her! :) Love them!!!

Great job on both blocks...

Lv2sew2011 08-19-2011 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by missgigglewings
Happy Birthday Dottie!!

See what happens when you put 65 candles on a cake!

LOL that was cute...

shnnn 08-19-2011 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by bibliostone
Attached are the blocks I sent to my August partner. Too late I learned that she has not been active for the past few months. Previously, she was a "community benefactor" so I sincerely hope nothing bad has happened to her. I wish her well and hope she can still use these "Stars with white" They really do have white fabric although the flash made it look a little off.

Also, I am posting my gecko that shnnn should have received by now.

Love the elephants and cakes that have been posted!

I did get the gecko! I love it -- I just haven't got pictures posted yet, thank you!

girlscouts1 08-19-2011 05:02 PM

thanks....

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011

Originally Posted by girlscouts1
so here is my first block that will be in the mail tomorrow... it is headed towards Vicky K who is new too.... Hope she likes it.

awesome block girlscouts1

fromzstore 08-19-2011 05:02 PM

2 Attachment(s)
here are 2 snowman blocks for an extra swap for ljdugas31 hope she likes them

Linda

KGoodhand 08-19-2011 05:05 PM

Okay that is it!!! As soon as I have enough elephants I am soooooooooooo doing snowmen!!!! I collect them and this will just be the icing on the cake!!!! I am so envious of those of you that have an embroidery machine!!!! Those two snowman blocks are amazing!!!

girlscouts1 08-19-2011 05:09 PM

love them..... my daughter collects snowglobes too.... good job.

Originally Posted by fromzstore
here are 2 snowman blocks for an extra swap for ljdugas31 hope she likes them

Linda