Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

rfbrazell 09-02-2011 08:55 PM

OMG girlfriend! That's just over the top. It will be a great pick me up for her.
WOW
R

Originally Posted by Crafty3790
I knew quiltermomma liked old sewing machines so i made this for her its going out tomorrow.

rfbrazell 09-02-2011 09:04 PM

Hang in there miss linda I am going to post pics and your new snowman ( family) is in there. hope you like it.
R

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
I can do extra swap with you dotty!! What would you like? mine is snowmen

ljdugas31 09-02-2011 09:07 PM

Great,can't wait,I have a special delivery from paris to cathy from me.Sending out sat.....

rfbrazell 09-02-2011 09:14 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Here are two Birthday cakes for shnn ( Shannon ) and fromzstore (linda). Happy birthday swapers......
Also , Snowman family for LJD
More to post tomommor, haven't taken pictures for Dotty, and fromzstore Dr. Seuss block.
Whew, then start rr center.
R

Shannons yummy raspberry Mouse cake
[ATTACH=CONFIG]250748[/ATTACH]

Linda's black berry torte....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]250749[/ATTACH]

Ljd's snowman and daughter
[ATTACH=CONFIG]250750[/ATTACH]

and not least, a sneaky wife taking a sneaky picture after we got home from Chemo...Bently and I are snoozing....LOL
[ATTACH=CONFIG]250751[/ATTACH]

Oksewnsew 09-02-2011 09:18 PM

AWWWW, I like the last picture...Gettin' some puppy love.. :wink: (headed to bed meself, 12:18 am) nite nite

Jean

rfbrazell 09-02-2011 09:19 PM

She will be thrilled.....anything paris! it's in her blood. One day I hope I will have them means to take her there. It is a lifelong wish she has......

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
Great,can't wait,I have a special delivery from paris to cathy from me.Sending out sat.....

rfbrazell 09-02-2011 09:22 PM

Nite Jean......
Sleepy Bye,
TTFN.
talk to you tomorrow
R

jacquie 09-02-2011 11:08 PM

oooooo!!:shock: donna!! yes please!! :P that would be an honour!! i'll straight to the sewing table and make you another angel as a reply to your angel, diff' style though. how lovely!! thank you!! :)

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011

Originally Posted by jacquie
Luv2sew, here is you primitive angel i made for you this evening...
she's bringing some 'love' from scotland with her!
i hope you like her!! i think she's a real cutie!!

I just love it, and sure I wouldn't mind at all if you would like to do this theme. Can I be the first to make you a primitive angel since I haven't even made one yet...LOL

Donna

MadeinMaine 09-03-2011 03:56 AM

Thanks for your patience, quilty friends! I'll be posting September partners TODAY!!
Have a great weekend.
shirley

dotcomdtcm 09-03-2011 05:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Snowballs so far! TY ! Dotty