Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

rfbrazell 09-06-2011 08:42 AM

Girlfriend, That cake is Awesome.......It looks like good enough to eat. OMG. what a busy baker you are.
R

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
Happy Birthday Maidenmaine from all of us on the Monthly Quilting Bee Block Swap. May all your dreams come true!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hyJsoPosCE

rfbrazell 09-06-2011 08:43 AM

Something to do with GOLF?
R

It's raining here for the 2nd day in a row! I guess I get to stay inside & play away the day! Here's whats going on in my neck of the woods an Appliqued block, can you guess what it will be? Lot's of cutting & needle turning today. What are you working on?

rfbrazell 09-06-2011 08:46 AM

Opps, Forgot, I am working on a Dr. Seuss Block for Fromzstore, and A couple of winne the pooh blocks, hmmm, can't remember who they are for and 7 more Fall applique blocks for a fall swap.
Say, where did you get that scalloped border with the roses. I am making my center block for a pass the block and it would be perfect to trim it out......
R

It's raining here for the 2nd day in a row! I guess I get to stay inside & play away the day! Here's whats going on in my neck of the woods an Appliqued block, can you guess what it will be? Lot's of cutting & needle turning today. What are you working on?

shnnn 09-06-2011 09:45 AM

I'm home! I got home to a couple more critters. 2 more geckos from Molly. Very cute - I will post pictures later today. We went ahead a kept the kids home from school today, since we got in late last night. And, hubby is home from work as well, so today will probably not be so productive, but I am ready to get back to my sewing machine! I have a couple of fans to finish up, some cars and a pile of stars to make.... time to get busy!

Foxflower 09-06-2011 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by shnnn
I'm home! I got home to a couple more critters. 2 more geckos from Molly. Very cute - I will post pictures later today. We went ahead a kept the kids home from school today, since we got in late last night. And, hubby is home from work as well, so today will probably not be so productive, but I am ready to get back to my sewing machine! I have a couple of fans to finish up, some cars and a pile of stars to make.... time to get busy!

Glad you're home safe and sound. It always takes awhile to recover from a trip. Don't be too hard on yourself!

ljdugas31 09-06-2011 10:43 AM

dotty love the snowman!!! working on your snowballs.

rfbrazell 09-06-2011 11:06 AM

SO, what was the out come. Did you like it. Are they moves in the future...Inquirying minds want to know.
We miss ed you
R

Originally Posted by shnnn

dotcomdtcm 09-06-2011 11:23 AM

that a snow WOman

shnnn 09-06-2011 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
SO, what was the out come. Did you like it. Are they moves in the future...Inquirying minds want to know.
We miss ed you
R

I love it!! Waiting to see the formal job offer, but hubby is already making other plans. He thinks me and the kids will move up there and he'll come visit every few weeks
:thumbdown:
He's going to have to rethink that one! But, I do see a move in our future!

Morningcoffeegal 09-06-2011 11:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
that a snow WOman

singing it with me! lol
"W" - "O" - "M" - "A" - "N" Really cute block Dotty!

Robert
The design is on a CD I got yrs ago with my Janome Nothing but Borders. I tried sending you a file but I think you would have to have Janome software to open them, such as the Customizer, Easy Edit, Gega Hoop, Easy Import. Unless you know of another way I can save them & attach in an email?

Ohhhhhhh the block isnt about golf, lol, not sure if I will get it done today either, just as you think you cut it all out, then you press & cut again! Then press again, then sew! Whooooooza!

cuttting 1 more time!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]252513[/ATTACH]