Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Crafty3790 08-21-2011 11:46 AM

Robert did you count my one poodle?I have your Eiffel towers all done and 2 fans.
I also have CJR block for the month done.
Dottys done.
Lindylines 2 sunbonnet sues done.
Julie1 3 garden blocks.
And a partridge in a pear tree
Actually I do have more things done guess what I've been up to.
The post office will love me tomorrow.

Crafty3790 08-21-2011 11:47 AM

Linda your snowmen right? I will put it in with dots top when I send it next week.

dotcomdtcm 08-21-2011 12:07 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Working on the Horse Quilt and

(sound of trumpets)

The House Quilt is done. Extra blocks will be a matching runner!

WIP
[ATTACH=CONFIG]244752[/ATTACH]

Crafty3790 08-21-2011 12:12 PM

I love it dotty the green trim looks great.

shnnn 08-21-2011 12:22 PM

Fantastic Dotty!

shnnn 08-21-2011 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by toriabelle

Originally Posted by shnnn

Has everyone who wanted chinese lanterns got all they want? I went crazy cutting and sewing and have several I could swap if anyone wants.

:roll: you're tempting me to add another project to my plate!! I love the lanterns!

I have some beauties[I think] left over and need batik stars. Think it over and let me know and how many if you decide to trade.

I think I might have enough geckos on the way - and getting close on the hearts/butterflies... so what the heck! I'll join the lantern club!

rfbrazell 08-21-2011 01:20 PM

Thank you Punkin.....
I did count him in.
R

Originally Posted by Crafty3790
Robert did you count my one poodle?I have your Eiffel towers all done and 2 fans.
I also have CJR block for the month done.
Dottys done.
Lindylines 2 sunbonnet sues done.
Julie1 3 garden blocks.
And a partridge in a pear tree
Actually I do have more things done guess what I've been up to.
The post office will love me tomorrow.

toriabelle 08-21-2011 01:21 PM

Has everyone who wanted chinese lanterns got all they want? I went crazy cutting and sewing and have several I could swap if anyone wants.

:roll: you're tempting me to add another project to my plate!! I love the lanterns!

I have some beauties[I think] left over and need batik stars. Think it over and let me know and how many if you decide to trade.

If you want to swap, pm me-how many.
I think I might have enough geckos on the way - and getting close on the hearts/butterflies... so what the heck! I'll join the lantern club!

rfbrazell 08-21-2011 01:22 PM

The Atomic quilting machine has been at work....I don't know who you do it, all the blocks you make and then turn around and put them together in a quilt.
Love them Both......ALOT and agree with Crafty the Green sashing and borders look great.
R

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
Working on the Horse Quilt and

(sound of trumpets)

The House Quilt is done. Extra blocks will be a matching runner!

shnnn 08-21-2011 01:22 PM

Robert, What are you most in need of? do you still need pink/purple? or do you want fans?