Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

fromzstore 08-27-2011 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
Ok can't remember who is collecting Batiks pinwheels, I have one ready to be mailed PM your address...LOL

Difergie~ R U sure this one will work?

I have a Butterfly if any one wants to claim it, PM me your address first one gets it...LOL

I am collectinng batik pinwheels could this be mine

Fromzstore

Lv2sew2011 08-27-2011 04:44 AM

2 Attachment(s)
All my Primitive Angels together this far, aren't they just awesome. Thanks Ladies and Gents what a wonderful job you are doing, just a few more and I will be done collecting...can't wait...

Got this one in the mail yesterday from Difergie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]247307[/ATTACH]

Lv2sew2011 08-27-2011 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by fromzstore

Ok can't remember who is collecting Batiks pinwheels, I have one ready to be mailed PM your address...LOL

Difergie~ R U sure this one will work?

I have a Butterfly if any one wants to claim it, PM me your address first one gets it...LOL

I am collectinng batik pinwheels could this be mine

Fromzstore

PM me your address and it's yours...LOL

nattoddboyd 08-27-2011 04:46 AM

Im collecting butterflies if you are interested in a swap?

Crafty3790 08-27-2011 04:50 AM

Robert I love the one you sent me you don't need to do another yellow and blue one I know you have lots on your plate.

Lv2sew2011 08-27-2011 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by nattoddboyd
Im collecting butterflies if you are interested in a swap?

PM me your address and its yours...

Morningcoffeegal 08-27-2011 06:06 AM

All my Primitive Angels together this far, aren't they just awesome. Thanks Ladies and Gents what a wonderful job you are doing, just a few more and I will be done collecting...can't wait...

Awe look how cute they all go together! They are adorable! This is going to be a really nice looking quilt to cuddle with!

Morningcoffeegal 08-27-2011 06:14 AM

To all the east coast quilters please check in if possible so we know your ok! PA has declared a state of emergency for flooding that may be caused from Irene and all the military aircraft from all over the eastern coast has flown into our airport here in Johnstown ready to assist as needed. We sat on our porch yesterday and watched tons of helicopters flying in. Ohhhhhhhhh Irene take a trip out to sea please! Saying p[rayers for all those living on the east coast!

paintmejudy 08-27-2011 08:10 AM

Very cute collection!

emc1118 08-27-2011 08:25 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Received a beautiful August fall block from raya69. The colors are as vivid as the show mother nature displays for our area in the fall. Thank you so much!

Block from raya69
[ATTACH=CONFIG]247380[/ATTACH]

Block to raya69
[ATTACH=CONFIG]247381[/ATTACH]