Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

cnolan 09-20-2011 09:33 PM

EEEK! I have been so bad!!! Please forgive me, partners ~ I have received several terrific blocks without sending any notes, and I have fallen dreadfully behind on sending my swaps. I am sorry!!!! I hope to get pictures posted in the next day or two, and blocks finished and mailed SOON.

If you have sent me a block but have not received my note of thanks, please accept my sincere apology!! If you have mailed it, assume it has arrived, until or unless I tell you otherwise (as soon as I dig myself out of the pit I am currently buried in!). Thanks to all for your patience and understanding!!!!!!

kwiltkrazy 09-21-2011 09:09 AM

Wow!!!! I'm speechless. Such great blocks! Don't know if mine will stand up. Love all the eye candy, I may have a sugar overload. Sure puts me in a creative mood. Enjoy all the blocks, and other projects. You guys are so creative. Thank you for the jump start, my battery has been quite low, after creating so much for our quilt show. Juices are flowing.

Foxflower 09-21-2011 01:06 PM

shnn -- got the block today. Overnight shipping...must be a record ;) That means yours'll probably be there tomorrow since I took it into the PO right before closing yesterday. Did you post a picture with the other stars you made, or do you want me to? I think it is awesome by the way! A real show piece. Thank you.

shnnn 09-21-2011 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Foxflower
shnn -- got the block today. Overnight shipping...must be a record ;) That means yours'll probably be there tomorrow since I took it into the PO right before closing yesterday. Did you post a picture with the other stars you made, or do you want me to? I think it is awesome by the way! A real show piece. Thank you.

Wow! That is fast! I was so excited to send it off I forgot to take a picture!

Foxflower 09-21-2011 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by shnnn

Originally Posted by Foxflower

Wow! That is fast! I was so excited to send it off I forgot to take a picture!

I'll take a picture an post it then.

sapdoggie 09-21-2011 04:23 PM

Yipee :!: :!: :!: :!:

My block from DesertNurse41 is in the mail.

Love getting something that is NOT a BILL :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I am sure it will be great :) :) :) :)

rfbrazell 09-21-2011 09:40 PM

Moring coffee girl, girlscout 1, fromzstore, Crafty, and Jean T, your blocks were mailed today. All to the right person LOL....
Renae, When I trimed your block and pressed it the stabilizer shrank and skrench it lup a little, I started on another block for you as well as the Calling all wild ones.....
R

dotcomdtcm 09-22-2011 04:26 AM

Received 2 more blocks from Morningcoffeegal. Thanks, sweetie. Working on quilt tops and making my little owl pin cushion for Halloween. Rain for 5 days, lots of sewing time!

Morningcoffeegal 09-22-2011 05:49 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Oh so glad to here the last star block arrived unless you need more of those let me know and Lilly's BDay Cake! Yeah Sent your 2 tree blocks yesterday and in todays mail already in the mailbox waiting for mailman to pick up is an Austin Texas theme block for your son! He's gotta learn to be a Longhorns Fan! Here's his official LongHorn's Flag to wave! LOL

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
Received 2 more blocks from Morningcoffeegal. Thanks, sweetie. Working on quilt tops and making my little owl pin cushion for Halloween. Rain for 5 days, lots of sewing time!

LongHorn Flag
[ATTACH=CONFIG]260615[/ATTACH]

Longhorn Football Mascot Logo Applque
[ATTACH=CONFIG]260619[/ATTACH]

dotcomdtcm 09-22-2011 05:58 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Who are the Longhorns? Michael is a basketball maven. Extremely grateful that the temp has dropped to the 80's!!

Lily Ladycakes loves her block!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]260616[/ATTACH]