Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Lightening1957 09-24-2011 10:27 PM

Gorgeous blocks everyone.

Lv2sew2011 09-24-2011 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
OK Moring coffee Diva here is the other pair of Fabuloso shoes "Calling all wild" LOL
R

Awesome shoes, and the Halloween and the other block was great too!

Morningcoffeegal 09-25-2011 03:57 AM

Oh My Goodness just as I think it can't get any wilder! Those are really over the top Kardasian! LOL I love them! Robert I may have to keep these latest two blocks for myself! Ohhhhhhh how I use to, I remind you use to love my stelletto's! LOL They are Tony the Tiger GREAT!
Oh Alexia is gonna love those shoes!

OK Moring coffee Diva here is the other pair of Fabuloso shoes "Calling all wild" LOL
R

sewnmom 09-25-2011 05:41 AM

Robert, i'll be sending your 4 poodles off tomorrow.. sorry i'm so late, have had a hard month.....molly

shnnn 09-25-2011 06:58 AM

Robert - those shoes are fabulous!

rfbrazell 09-25-2011 08:18 AM

Molly, no worries. It is fine. I know things happen, NO STRESS over the blocks.
I know they will be beautiful
R

Originally Posted by sewnmom
Robert, i'll be sending your 4 poodles off tomorrow.. sorry i'm so late, have had a hard month.....molly

rfbrazell 09-25-2011 08:19 AM

I am so glad you like them. What is your DGD favorite color.
R

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
Oh My Goodness just as I think it can't get any wilder! Those are really over the top Kardasian! LOL I love them! Robert I may have to keep these latest two blocks for myself! Ohhhhhhh how I use to, I remind you use to love my stelletto's! LOL They are Tony the Tiger GREAT!

R

yonnikka 09-25-2011 09:26 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I'm happy to report a very Successful Block Swap for September between Catrancher and yonnikka. Here I'm posting a photo of the block I sent to Catrancher. I liked Catrancher's avatar so much, that I wanted to be humorous, but I imagined most of the details being added later; so I left the eyes, whiskers, claws, etc. up to her.

Fanciful Cat (green fabric for eyes sent uncut)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]262109[/ATTACH]

Morningcoffeegal 09-25-2011 12:38 PM

Here favorite color is PINK!

I am so glad you like them. What is your DGD favorite color.
R

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal

R

abonda 09-25-2011 02:10 PM

really cute cat.