Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

rfbrazell 11-15-2011 06:57 PM

Scandinavian Santa

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Jean,
Guess what, here is another santa for you. The Scananavian Holly King.
Hope you like it.
R

Lightening1957 11-15-2011 08:17 PM

Beautiful Santa Robert. Love them.

Oksewnsew 11-15-2011 09:07 PM

OH MY GOSH, Robert - you are just beyond niceness...He is gorgeous..Thank you sooooo much. You are just a darling.

Hugs
Jean

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 4684373)
Hey Jean,
Guess what, here is another santa for you. The Scananavian Holly King.
Hope you like it.
R

mlgrami 11-16-2011 09:57 AM

Hi everyone, i'mmmmmmm back, i had to take the senic route, [ ya know , the back way} i'm still sewnmom but now i'm also mkgrami.....so who all do i owe blk s and how many?? please get back with me....... molly

Lv2sew2011 11-16-2011 12:31 PM

cjr you have to clear out inbox and out box total of 500 combine or it will not let you send...

Originally Posted by cjr (Post 4682587)
madeinmaine
I've tried to sen you 3pm messages.New QB will not let me, keeps saying my message box is full; I've deleted12 pages of my sent messages, still will not let me send. According to Crafty's list you and I are Nov swap partners. I thought it was someone else according to your e message on 10-31. I am happy to make you a block, but I need your theme and personal info. Please.

CajunBear 11-16-2011 12:38 PM

Robert I can tell you Jean is doing the "happy dance" about these Santas! The woman is a Santa nut! lol But hey I love her!

Hugs,
CajunBear

rfbrazell 11-16-2011 02:43 PM

I still have a few to go, and ONE SPECIAL project.....It's a secret....
All the best
R

Originally Posted by CajunBear (Post 4686813)
Robert I can tell you Jean is doing the "happy dance" about these Santas! The woman is a Santa nut! lol But hey I love her!

Hugs,
CajunBear

cowgirlquilter 11-16-2011 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 4655313)
Here is the first Raggedy Ann Thundersissy, Will have them in the mail by Friday.
All the best R
Here are a few pics.

Oh my gosh, I never even had a Raggedy Ann doll, and she makes me want to go out and muy one. FOR THE RECORD: I never understood the "draw" of a doll, because I was always into camping, fishing, sports and tomgirl stuff, including horseback riding....lol!!

Love ya Robert and kathy, how are you both doing????

rfbrazell 11-16-2011 07:48 PM

Cathy is down to one more radiation treatment and she is done. The doc's said it looks good. We are hanging in the there, no we are doing better than that. How is Napa. We used to leave in Paso Robles the NEW wine country....lol. We were there for 17 years, but I needed to come home to the Seattle area. Sorry, had to get out of Cali.......
Thanks for asking and caring.
R

Originally Posted by cowgirlquilter (Post 4687545)
Oh my gosh, I never even had a Raggedy Ann doll, and she makes me want to go out and muy one. FOR THE RECORD: I never understood the "draw" of a doll, because I was always into camping, fishing, sports and tomgirl stuff, including horseback riding....lol!!

Love ya Robert and kathy, how are you both doing????

shnnn 11-16-2011 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 4688032)
Cathy is down to one more radiation treatment and she is done. The doc's said it looks good. We are hanging in the there, no we are doing better than that. How is Napa. We used to leave in Paso Robles the NEW wine country....lol. We were there for 17 years, but I needed to come home to the Seattle area. Sorry, had to get out of Cali.......
Thanks for asking and caring.
R

it's so good to hear things are going better for you!!