Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

MadeinMaine 12-03-2011 12:35 PM

Sorry for the confusion during our first go-round on the new board. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Very appreciative of those who are trying to help others find their way around.
Anyone who is still having problems is welcome to PM me.

I will be working on a list of all the Quilting Bee participants and their current themes that will be posted on our new Discussion list. I know some of you are willing to do extra swaps during the month but without the old Activity List, I do not have that information any longer. Please send me a PM and I will add that information as well.

Slowly but surely trying to get a system back in place!
Thanks, all.
shirley

CajunBear 12-03-2011 02:04 PM

Hey Shirley, I'd be willing to do extra swaps...just let me know!
Hugs,
Betty

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine (Post 4747579)
Sorry for the confusion during our first go-round on the new board. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Very appreciative of those who are trying to help others find their way around.
Anyone who is still having problems is welcome to PM me.

I will be working on a list of all the Quilting Bee participants and their current themes that will be posted on our new Discussion list. I know some of you are willing to do extra swaps during the month but without the old Activity List, I do not have that information any longer. Please send me a PM and I will add that information as well.

Slowly but surely trying to get a system back in place!
Thanks, all.
shirley

kwiltkrazy 12-03-2011 03:19 PM

VickiK; Can't find you on the membership list, to PM you. Could you please PM me. Need to know your block type, not on list this time. Kwiltkrazy

MadeinMaine 12-03-2011 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy (Post 4747978)
VickiK; Can't find you on the membership list, to PM you. Could you please PM me. Need to know your block type, not on list this time. Kwiltkrazy

Sorry, kwiltkrazy - try VickyK.
shirley

cjr 12-03-2011 07:08 PM

I would like to do some extra swaps after the new year.

rfbrazell 12-03-2011 08:17 PM

Me too! After the first of the year.
R

Originally Posted by cjr (Post 4748785)
I would like to do some extra swaps after the new year.

rfbrazell 12-03-2011 08:34 PM

Dec Blocks for Marciella

3 Attachment(s)
Here are your Dec blocks, I hope they are the country style you wanted.
I will mail them out on thursday.
All the best.
Robert

bibliostone 12-03-2011 09:23 PM

2 Attachment(s)
This is the great block I received from my Nov. partner Agentpatti (the teal and white one) and the block I sent to her (the one with the bears)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]293031[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]293032[/ATTACH]

materialgrl 12-04-2011 06:23 AM

WOW, are all the blocks so pretty!!!!!!!!

Crafty3790 12-04-2011 02:38 PM

I love it it's beautiful.