Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Annaquilts 12-23-2011 07:31 PM

OKsewnsewn and Robert, those are some pretty blocks!

kwiltkrazy 12-23-2011 09:05 PM

Don't know if my partners for Nov. and Dec. received the blocks I sent out over a week ago. Let me know, please. Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year 2012.

Oksewnsew 12-24-2011 11:38 AM

Kris B, I received my block today, absolutely adorable.. I will post a picture later, have to go finish some goodies. I just love it, so different. Thanks a bunch.. I feel so bad right now, I have your's all pkg'd up, card and all, walk out the door to go to the store AND PO, and am on way back home when dawned on me I had forgotten your pkg!! and the PO closed at noon! I will get it in the mail for sure by Monday. I am so sorry. Hope you do have a very Merry Christmas..

Christmas Hugs,
Jean

Lightening1957 12-24-2011 08:43 PM

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
To my Nov and Dec partner i have not forgotten u. I have been so busy with my Mom being down with the last stage of Dementia and getting ready to move next yr. some time and Christmas and all. No excuse just wanted to say I will get you a block made and sent but it may be first of next yr. before I send them to you. I am so sorry.

rfbrazell 12-24-2011 08:47 PM

It's good to see everyone on the board. I still miss Morning coffeegirl. I hope she is ok. I sent her a christmas card and emailed her to her personal email.
I just love her, she is so giving and cares for all of us.
Love you all
Merry Christmas
R

shnnn 12-24-2011 09:31 PM

Has no one heard from Morning coffeegirl yet? I sure hope all is well!

Merry Christmas friends! I can't believe the year is almost done, whew almost made it :)

ntaylor 12-25-2011 07:52 AM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BLOCK! Where did you get the pattern/fabrics? I love chickens and this would make a nice 6 block wall hanging for my kitchen :)

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 4802722)
Well I hope everyone is busy getting things ready for Christmas. It sure has been quiet on the Bee. Don't let the new board scare you, it should be old hat by now..:thumbup: It gets easier the more you investigate things.

Here's my block to KrisB for December..Hope you like it.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.. Great big HUGS to all.
Jean
[ATTACH=CONFIG]297040[/ATTACH]

ljdugas31 12-25-2011 09:09 PM

I read morning coffeegirl 's message on another swap so she is still on the board.

Annaquilts 12-26-2011 05:46 AM

This is what shows for morningcoffeegal
last activity 12-8-2011
latest post 11-6-2011
I hope that helps. Did you try and pm her?

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 4809182)
It's good to see everyone on the board. I still miss Morning coffeegirl. I hope she is ok. I sent her a christmas card and emailed her to her personal email.
I just love her, she is so giving and cares for all of us.
Love you all
Merry Christmas
R

Oksewnsew 12-26-2011 07:45 AM

NTaylor, it's a new pattern on FatCatPatterns.com This is going to be some of a series of new chickens from her. Glad you liked it.

Jean

Originally Posted by ntaylor (Post 4809756)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BLOCK! Where did you get the pattern/fabrics? I love chickens and this would make a nice 6 block wall hanging for my kitchen :)