Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Quilting Nonnie 12-22-2011 08:15 AM

Oksewnsew, what a cool block! All those chicken fabrics are great. You are very creative.

rfbrazell 12-22-2011 10:54 AM

You go girl. Look at what you are doing. That is awesome. What pattern is it?
R

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 4802722)
Well I hope everyone is busy getting things ready for Christmas. It sure has been quiet on the Bee. Don't let the new board scare you, it should be old hat by now..:thumbup: It gets easier the more you investigate things.

Here's my block to KrisB for December..Hope you like it.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.. Great big HUGS to all.
Jean
[ATTACH=CONFIG]297040[/ATTACH]

rfbrazell 12-22-2011 11:03 AM

Christmas Present

1 Attachment(s)
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus fromzstore,
Here is your Christmas present.
All the best
R

Difergie 12-22-2011 11:49 AM

Madeinmaine your box is full and not accepting any messages...,FYI

ntaylor 12-22-2011 05:19 PM

Hi everyone! I'm new to the thread, glad to be a part of the group and excited to swap!

beaqltr 12-22-2011 07:33 PM

Great block. Do you design some of your embroidery?

Oksewnsew 12-22-2011 08:20 PM

Well I went to the mailbox this afternoon, and what to my surprise do I see? A package from Robert.. :thumbup: I raced into the house to see what was under the wrapper, and lo and behold 2 (TWO) Santas...My oh my Robert, you do spoil me so.. They are gorgeous of course, THANKS SO MUCH...

The pattern is a new one from FatCat Patterns. The other one I was going to do I couldn't find, of course! It's out there hiding somewhere, but now have another one to add to the stack..lolo Thanks for the compliments..makes it all worth while.. ;o)

Thanks my friend, have a very Merry Christmas.
Jean

rfbrazell 12-22-2011 09:19 PM

More to come. I just got a couple new patterns and they are Oh la la.....
Merry Christmas to you too!
Hugs to a friend
R

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 4804218)
Well I went to the mailbox this afternoon, and what to my surprise do I see? A package from Robert.. :thumbup: I raced into the house to see what was under the wrapper, and lo and behold 2 (TWO) Santas...My oh my Robert, you do spoil me so.. They are gorgeous of course, THANKS SO MUCH...

The pattern is a new one from FatCat Patterns. The other one I was going to do I couldn't find, of course! It's out there hiding somewhere, but now have another one to add to the stack..lolo Thanks for the compliments..makes it all worth while.. ;o)

Thanks my friend, have a very Merry Christmas.
Jean

rfbrazell 12-22-2011 09:20 PM

only a couple as of yet. I have a new machine and learning the software fot it. Digitzing and all.
Thanks for asking
R

Originally Posted by beaqltr (Post 4804136)
Great block. Do you design some of your embroidery?

Lv2sew2011 12-22-2011 11:50 PM

Great Blocks everyone, I've been missing in action do to getting everything ready for Christmas, I'm going to have a full house and just trying to get things in order, have all my Christmas Shopping done, and my Decor is done, had the house cleaned for a few days and then my back gave out on me when the weather moved in, so now I will catch up on that again a little at a time, and I will start cooking Friday Evening...Shnnnn I will get to your block most likely after Christmas, and I'm in no hurry either know that Christmas is just around the corner, this will most likely be my last post until after Christmas, So everyone Have a Merry Christmas and if you don't celebrate Happy Holidays..God Bless to you all!
Donna