Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Quilting Nonnie 01-01-2012 05:23 PM

Bibliostone, what beautiful blocks you received. I love the colors.

PaintmeJudy, your Carol Doak star quilt is going to be beautiful. I was tempted to join the group, but am just finishing Farmer's Wife and that was 2 blocks a week. I never got anything else done all year. During the school year, I'm so busy it was a strain to finish the FW. That's why I'm still finishing mine, when everyone else was done in August.

Have lots of fun with your stars! I love pp. I put a subscription on the thread so I can follow along and watch everyone's progress.

alices 01-01-2012 06:49 PM

I tried to send you a PM tonight and your box is still full. My personal email is [email protected] I'll send you my information via email if you email me.
Thanks
alice

rfbrazell 01-01-2012 07:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a pic of me in my 2012 glasses that Diva Dotty sent to us, we had just taken down our Paris Christmas Tree and I am wearing the Eiffel Tower star on my head. The tree had lots of peacock feathers etc......
We were also playing "American Idol" on the Wii.......LOL

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 4828905)
Welcome back. Sometimes life just goes crazy, but sometimes things will turn around, Quiliting did for me.....Really and truly.
Shnn your blocks are awesome, you sure have a great technique and your applique is totally awesome.

HAPPY NEW YEAR all of my quilt family. Cathy is making rice krispie treats with chrused peppermints in them, the Grandkids love them, ok, I do too. and we have awesome glitter 2012 glasses to wear tonight that flew in from timesquare VIA NY from a Diva Lady that has it going on.....Happy New Year Sis.
R and C and the Grandkids.....

fromzstore 01-01-2012 08:19 PM

Where do we find our new partners for this month

shnnn 01-01-2012 08:21 PM

Looking Good Robert!

rfbrazell 01-01-2012 08:33 PM

That is the real Roberto Fabuloso
LOL
R

Originally Posted by shnnn (Post 4832765)
Looking Good Robert!

oldcatlady 01-01-2012 08:34 PM

It looks like Pats8e8 is my january partner. I just sent a PM :)

Quilting Nonnie 01-01-2012 08:45 PM

Fromzstore, the block partners are harder to find than before. Here's the directions for how to get there.

Click on home, under Quilting Board above. Click on Community in blue bar below brown bar. Click on Groups in drop down box. You'll get to a list of your subscribed groups. Click on the blue title: Monthly Quilting Bee Blocks. This will get you to the list of posts that are put out by MadeinMaine, which includes the list of our monthly partners.

Hope this is clear enough!

Cheers!

Foxflower 01-01-2012 10:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I need one more blue, yellow, and white star for my quilt from this swap. Is anyone willing to swap one with me for this completely crazy lighthouse (could be a rocket too, and actually before pigs fly;))?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]299589[/ATTACH]

Crafty3790 01-02-2012 04:48 AM

Robert that should be your avatar. Needs to be a close up.