Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Annaquilts 02-08-2012 05:21 PM

Thank you for your kind words. ;-D They should be at Robert's house by now but maybe next month or another month we end up being swap partners. I cut into FQs so have extra of most of those fabrics. Just remind me when we are swap partners. I could use the fabrics in a different style block too.

Originally Posted by P Quilty (Post 4952155)
These are BEAUTIFUL !!! they are so beautiful I want them :0) they made my heart happy when I saw them. Nice work annaquilts. The top one has the glow of what autumn trees have in the fall.

rfbrazell 02-08-2012 05:54 PM

Donna, those are just great, you gals are something else......I know just how I am going to use the bigger one. It will be awesome. thank you for your kindness Donna.

R

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 4956202)
Ok Robert expect these two blocks in the mail soon, I need to go to the PO but the old back is giving me fits since it turned cold and damp here again. (grrrrr) You do not have to returned blocks because I made these for your Anniversary hope you like the one with the lettering is bigger than 12 X 12 hope you can find some way to use it..

Donna
[ATTACH=CONFIG]310050[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]310051[/ATTACH]

rfbrazell 02-08-2012 07:16 PM

Surprize....

3 Attachment(s)
Hey DotCom.....
Howz U B, I am sending your secret treat tomorrow, you said you like blue so here it is, it's a tote for your quilting group,but there is a hidden clue inside of it. The games a foot......
Bro

Lv2sew2011 02-08-2012 08:24 PM

Oh WOW love the Quilting Diva...sewwww cute!
Donna

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 4956964)
Hey DotCom.....
Howz U B, I am sending your secret treat tomorrow, you said you like blue so here it is, it's a tote for your quilting group,but there is a hidden clue inside of it. The games a foot......
Bro

ljdugas31 02-09-2012 10:58 AM

Robert love the quilting diva so cute LOVE IT....

Oksewnsew 02-09-2012 11:15 AM

Oh Roberto, I received the Santas yesterday, they are AMAZING, again..just as you are. Thank you soooo much. Love the Quilting Diva, adorable.

Hugs
Jean

dotcomdtcm 02-09-2012 02:47 PM

Robert, you are so amazing!
My quilters will be jealous! Thank you dear friend!

rfbrazell 02-09-2012 03:39 PM

You're worth it.
Hugs

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm (Post 4959446)
Robert, you are so amazing!
My quilters will be jealous! Thank you dear friend!

Annaquilts 02-09-2012 03:47 PM

Thanks!

2 Attachment(s)
They are here! Thank you Robert. They are even more stunning in person. The turtles was such a nice surprise as I had not seen them yet. Very serene and they remind me of snorkeling with them. The owls are drawing comments from everyone who sees them. The vine is so playful and the colors perfect for a retro look.

sustraley 02-09-2012 04:31 PM

Robert!!!!! Amazing!!!!!