Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Whigrose 02-29-2012 04:13 AM

Oksewnsew,
Do you have an idea what nattoddboyd's theme is? You did a fabulous job on the blocks for her.

best,
d

(Gently snipped)[QUOTE=Oksewnsew...and post the pix of the blocks I sent to Natasha (nattoddboyd)...
QUOTE]

Oksewnsew 02-29-2012 07:42 AM

Thanks, Whigrose, when we corresponded with each other, she said she was short a butterfly block, so that's what I did. We were partners back last June, 2011 too. I did 2 butterflies for her then too. She may change her theme for next time..

Jean

QuilterMomma 02-29-2012 08:13 AM

Oksewnsew, I just love your avatar. i got that on an email and just loved the words because I definitely hear my bones "cracking".

Oksewnsew 02-29-2012 08:43 AM

HAHAHA you and me both! A friend? sent me that! Does she know something I don't?..:D I have one knee that makes a knocking (best to describe it) sound when I walk, doesn't hurt tho. Whenever I post something that has ROFL on it, now I put ROFL-NCGU..:D:D (rolling on floor laffin-now can't get up) :D

dotcomdtcm 02-29-2012 03:35 PM

Hey, it is March tomorrow. If you owe anyone a block from past months, how about just writing that you did not forget?
I'm ready for my March partner and I made a great new friend in February!!

materialgrl 02-29-2012 03:50 PM

Mainewoods Mammie sorry, behind, I have the fabric and will mail.LILLIE, have had yours ready to mail put in my bag of stuff to mail and forgot about it sorry. Sandy/materialgrl

coconuts 02-29-2012 04:01 PM

I also made a great new friend in february. Thank you bibliostone. Love the blocks.

Lightening1957 02-29-2012 04:02 PM

Okay just to let you know I am still here. I don't know what else will happen but I still don't have internet. I had to go to McDonalds to get on tonight. Since I was on last I had to move. I am still moving some a little at a time. It is something else. I never knew I had so much between my sister and I. We do have another place to live and gradually moving a little at a time. I haven't forgotten my partners but you will get you blocks soon. I have finally found my boxes I packed my material in and I am sorting out what I need for each blocks.
MadeinMaine please don't include me in March this time. I will let you know when I can join back.

Lightening1957 02-29-2012 04:02 PM

Okay just to let you know I am still here. I don't know what else will happen but I still don't have internet. I had to go to McDonalds to get on tonight. Since I was on last I had to move. I am still moving some a little at a time. It is something else. I never knew I had so much between my sister and I. We do have another place to live and gradually moving a little at a time. I haven't forgotten my partners but you will get you blocks soon. I have finally found my boxes I packed my material in and I am sorting out what I need for each blocks.
MadeinMaine please don't include me in March this time. I will let you know when I can join back.

emc1118 02-29-2012 05:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]316427[/ATTACH]

Received this cute block and extra fabric from nhweaver for February. Mine will be in the mail tomorrow! Thank you, it will be in a charity quilt and some child is sure to love the block.