Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

Oksewnsew 10-21-2013 04:48 PM

Glad everyone is sending & receiving blocks, keep up the good work. If ya'all would, please DO post on here ever so often, if nothing else but to say 'hey I'm still around'...lolo If you are unable to post a picture, please ask your partner if she/he will. Everyone loves to see eye candy. I really am stressing to PM your partner that you have received your block, remember communication.. Please don't leave someone 'hanging' - it's not fair to anyone.

Sew Hugs,
Jean

terriamn 10-21-2013 05:09 PM

Dotty I love your fall quilt, everyone did a great job.

Terriamn

JuneBillie 10-21-2013 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6359778)
ok who needs my mail to for that horse? I love that fabric!! but I don't live in OK!!! oh nooooooo!!! It has to come to WY!!!! I am sure of this by the way :)

This morning I was serenaded by the neighbors little yorkie which in itself isn't horrible unfortunately it wanted me to GET up at 5 and its not my morning I have to get up. After barking nicely at my front door for his morning treat continually at 5:20 I got up and gave in. argh pirates. here is your darned cookie now GO AWAY. its 32. He has this little coat on and well.. I pet him a few times and he happily snarfled hs cookie and ran away. Phew. he lives down the street actually and normally we are up with him but this was MY sleep in day!! ok my fault I feed him. shush up he is adorable super adorable. looks like he is always grinning at you with those pony tail ears (remember when your mom put them up on the sides of your head so they flopped around like pom poms? those kind of ears and bangs almost in his eyes so.. oh heck have another cookie. (its a trick I know they do this so I will feed their dog and cut back on their own food bills lol). oh wait, they have THREE of those dogs, large, medium and itty bitty scared in his pants small.. and they all tromps over here during the day. and the other neighbors.. well they have an old jack Russell who comes to visit also. and he is adorable too. see.. I don't need to get a dog, I have plenty to pick from throughout my day .. lucky me I think. but well its 7 am and I am raring to go with no party to attend. sigh.

That is so funny about the little Yorkie. I have a little Yorkie named Bonnie, but half the time I call her ponytails. lol...She has this cute little under bite, with those tiny teeth, but they can put a punch on you. hehe.

dotcomdtcm 10-22-2013 04:46 AM

Hi Terri! Are you ready for the snow?

Sauki1 10-22-2013 05:17 AM

I'm here :P Just out visiting in Oregon. We will be back at the end of the week then I have to sew, sew, sew. It'll be a busy couple of days. However, I can tell you I found this AWESOME place here called Fabric Depot. One and a half acres of fabric, I was in heaven. I bought WAY too much fabric but hey, at least they'll ship it :D

Oksewnsew 10-22-2013 06:26 AM

LOLO and HOW could you pass up a place like that? Sounds like you had a great time.

Groovy Pieces 10-22-2013 07:15 AM

Morning All . . .

Roe . . . BOLO (Be On the Look Out) for the Mailman. Next to the Hubster, the Mailman is the 2nd most wonderful man in the world; . . . Santa ain't bad either;).

Create A Great Day . . . GP

CajunBear 10-22-2013 09:49 AM

Oct Block Received!

1 Attachment(s)
Where do we post our photo's? Same album? I received a beautiful Star block from Sunrise450! Phyllis it is just beautiful!

Hugs,
Cajun

Oksewnsew 10-22-2013 10:55 AM

Yes mam, do post pictures here...We love to see lots of pics.. :thumbup:

dotcomdtcm 10-22-2013 11:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's another quilt from BOM archives! Did you make a block for DD's Fantasy Tree Quilt?
I am posting this to encourage creative as well as traditional blocks