Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

Elisabrat 10-20-2013 11:44 AM

oh heck no more snow for now ok? I am scared to walk on it limited balance and can't wear good snow shoes because they are too heavy. I have to wear those super super light weight ked like shoes or moccasins. hard to get a good grip on the snow with that!

Finished one table runner today, quilted, bound .. DONE! yahoo.. best get my tail over to the table and work on number 2! getting a bit tired, maybe just cut it today? oh wait football is about to start.. maybe not that tired. I don't care to watch sports if I don't have to. yuck.

Oksewnsew 10-20-2013 01:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received my blocks from Country-Girl yesterday - very nice..love the colors. Thanks a bunch.. Here's a pic of it..
[ATTACH=CONFIG]442303[/ATTACH]

rfbrazell 10-20-2013 01:31 PM

5 Attachment(s)
No fair, Cowgirl was at least just a state away, and now she is close to you, that's not fair.....and whaaaaaaaa.
I am posting some pics of the Virgina Star Firechief and let me tell you it is AWESOME and it defiantly is Fabulouso.
Also, post the water colored Hummer and a wall hanger that is almost done for someone in OK.
R

rfbrazell 10-20-2013 01:33 PM

2 Attachment(s)
More Pics....

Oksewnsew 10-20-2013 02:03 PM

LOLO, I know R, isn't that just a shame!? It's funny how on the map it doesn't look that far between us...lolo You sure have some pretty blocks there.. LOVE, love, love the hummer.

Elisabrat 10-21-2013 05:15 AM

ok who needs my mail to for that horse? I love that fabric!! but I don't live in OK!!! oh nooooooo!!! It has to come to WY!!!! I am sure of this by the way :)

This morning I was serenaded by the neighbors little yorkie which in itself isn't horrible unfortunately it wanted me to GET up at 5 and its not my morning I have to get up. After barking nicely at my front door for his morning treat continually at 5:20 I got up and gave in. argh pirates. here is your darned cookie now GO AWAY. its 32. He has this little coat on and well.. I pet him a few times and he happily snarfled hs cookie and ran away. Phew. he lives down the street actually and normally we are up with him but this was MY sleep in day!! ok my fault I feed him. shush up he is adorable super adorable. looks like he is always grinning at you with those pony tail ears (remember when your mom put them up on the sides of your head so they flopped around like pom poms? those kind of ears and bangs almost in his eyes so.. oh heck have another cookie. (its a trick I know they do this so I will feed their dog and cut back on their own food bills lol). oh wait, they have THREE of those dogs, large, medium and itty bitty scared in his pants small.. and they all tromps over here during the day. and the other neighbors.. well they have an old jack Russell who comes to visit also. and he is adorable too. see.. I don't need to get a dog, I have plenty to pick from throughout my day .. lucky me I think. but well its 7 am and I am raring to go with no party to attend. sigh.

dotcomdtcm 10-21-2013 05:26 AM

QB BOM Memory

1 Attachment(s)
Good morning everyone! Cold and sunny in NYC. This is a fabulous swap. Here is a quilt you helped me with, when I was
a beginner. Now, I'm an advanced beginner!

rfbrazell 10-21-2013 06:43 AM

Can you believe it has been three years when I started and met you and Jean and all kinds of great people like Missywigglewings, Morning coffee girl, bibliostone, and so many more.
That quilt NY DIva is still beautiful as when you made it. you really have come a long way, especially the one you sent me the pic of today. Beautiful and amazing.
Good Morning everyone.
Roberto Fabulouso

MandaLynn 10-21-2013 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm (Post 6359798)
Good morning everyone! Cold and sunny in NYC. This is a fabulous swap. Here is a quilt you helped me with, when I was
a beginner. Now, I'm an advanced beginner!

Beautiful! One of those leaves is mine, and it was from when I was a beginner too! Glad to see it put to good use.

Judith1005 10-21-2013 03:01 PM

October 2013 Swap Black

1 Attachment(s)
I sure do like all the pretty blocks posted. It looks like you have really outdone yourselves.

Here's the block I made my partner dfelker. I see she hasn't been on the board since names were assigned. I hope she's doing well. I hope to see her back on here soon. My block went out on the 15th. I don't know if she received it or not. Sadly, I forgot to put a tracking number on it. I guess, I will just have to wait and see if she tells me she received it. I really enjoy making it. Her theme is "Black is the new White". (Meaning the negative space should be predominantly black.)