Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

terriamn 03-21-2014 05:29 PM

I finished my block for Jean last week. have a nasty head cold and just haven't remembered to take it to work with me. Haven"t been this sick in years . Terriamn

Oksewnsew 03-21-2014 05:48 PM

Oh my goodness, sorry you are sick.. Don't worry about it - take it easy and rest..It will get here when you feel better. Yours' went out yesterday, hoping it will make you feel better. :thumbup: Drink lotsa liquids and get rest, about the only way to beat that stuff..

HUGs
Jean

Retired Fire Chief 03-22-2014 04:59 AM

Hello All, it looks like spring may get to mid-Michigan sometime this year, we now can see some ground around the piles of snow. I shipped my partners block out to Texas yesterday. I hope she enjoys it. She wanted primary reds and purple, like the Red Hat ladies, which was so different for me. I think I nailed it, but if not, I asked her to be honest and let me try again. I never want to send anything that someone doesn't like or can't use.

rfbrazell 03-22-2014 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Retired Fire Chief (Post 6638987)
Hello All, it looks like spring may get to mid-Michigan sometime this year, we now can see some ground around the piles of snow. I shipped my partners block out to Texas yesterday. I hope she enjoys it. She wanted primary reds and purple, like the Red Hat ladies, which was so different for me. I think I nailed it, but if not, I asked her to be honest and let me try again. I never want to send anything that someone doesn't like or can't use.

Can we clone you! Soon the daffiodils will poop and the roses right behind them.
Bye for now my friend.
R

cowgirlquilter 03-22-2014 01:25 PM

Hi there neighbor!!! I received the gorgeous block you made for and am finishing your pretty block as we "speak". I would like to treat you to snacks at Cracker Barrel later next week........is Thursday afternoon ok with you?????

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 6631748)
So many pretty blocks...good job Bee'rs...lolo Here are a couple I have received. KatskidinWi, thanks for resending yours. Today I received one from Kvineyard, very nice.. Thanks a bunch.

I mailed Country-girl, Cowgirlquilter & Kvineyard's blocks on the 11th...Country-girl said she's received her's..How about the other two? Here are the 2 I've received. 1st one is Katskid, 2nd one is from KrystaV.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]467725[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]467726[/ATTACH]

Oksewnsew 03-22-2014 01:59 PM

LOLO... I'll have to check my schedule - oh yes, I have that afternoon free...:D :D :thumbup: (like I have such a heavy schedule!)

Glad you liked the block..

Oksewnsew 03-22-2014 02:15 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Here are the blocks I made the three ladies I swapped with. Country-girl I replaced a block she didn't receive in Feb swap; Kvineyard97 joined after the 1st so made her one; Cowgirlquilter was my partner. Also, made one for Terriamn, her Mar partner is a no-show.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]468529[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]468530[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]468531[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]468533[/ATTACH]

cowgirlquilter 03-22-2014 03:03 PM

Mine is the dark blue and white one.....it is sooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 6639756)
Here are the blocks I made the three ladies I swapped with. Country-girl I replaced a block she didn't receive in Feb swap; Kvineyard97 joined after the 1st so made her one; Cowgirlquilter was my partner. Also, made one for Terriamn, her Mar partner is a no-show.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]468529[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]468530[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]468531[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]468533[/ATTACH]

JuneBillie 03-22-2014 06:53 PM

Oksewnsew those are beautiful blocks.

Oksewnsew 03-22-2014 08:34 PM

Thanks , I enjoyed making them. :)