Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

cjr 02-25-2014 08:38 AM

Recieved a beautiful Texas Ranch house from lptexas. I just love it. Will look great in my buildings quilt. It came in the mail yesterday. Thank you so much

rfbrazell 02-25-2014 04:24 PM

Dotty Diva,

I love my Birthday present. Start spreading the new. New york, New York! Just love it.
You are such a great friend. Thank you! Hello to Rob and Molly and Lily!
Hugs
R

Elisabrat 02-26-2014 06:48 AM

Robert wowsa you have some beautiful blocks (just checked out your albums) you must be very proud of your hard work! cute adorable dog btw.. I think I might need him more than I need a quilt block.. hum hows about a yorkie for one of those? adorable little doggies.. surely my neighbor wont mind at all. grin..

I wish I knew how to do the blocks you like btw I do pieced only :( my applique is not grand at all. well it works in wall hangings but wouldn't put it in a quilt for sure . darned!

my Kelly what color block would you so desire? surely it will frazzle me to pieces to pick away. I got time too!

rfbrazell 02-26-2014 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 6595402)
Boy!! all I can say to that is you're sure easy, Robert.....:D :p

I might be easy, but I AM NOT CHEAP!........Smile

rfbrazell 02-26-2014 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6597280)
Robert wowsa you have some beautiful blocks (just checked out your albums) you must be very proud of your hard work! cute adorable dog btw.. I think I might need him more than I need a quilt block.. hum hows about a yorkie for one of those? adorable little doggies.. surely my neighbor wont mind at all. grin..

I wish I knew how to do the blocks you like btw I do pieced only :( my applique is not grand at all. well it works in wall hangings but wouldn't put it in a quilt for sure . darned!

my Kelly what color block would you so desire? surely it will frazzle me to pieces to pick away. I got time too!

Well I know what blocks I will make for you. PM me.
R

Oksewnsew 02-26-2014 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 6597463)
I might be easy, but I AM NOT CHEAP!........Smile

OH yehhhh, rrrriiiiggghhtttt.....waaaahaaahahha

rfbrazell 02-27-2014 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 6597546)
OH yehhhh, rrrriiiiggghhtttt.....waaaahaaahahha

Dang. I guess you do know me.......MY FRIEND!.
tREAT COMING YOUR WAY HOPE FULLY THIS WEEKEND.

Oksewnsew 02-27-2014 08:01 AM

Oh my goodness, be still my heart...You are just too good to me..<3 I'm working on your goodies.. Everytime I think I'll seal it, I think of something else. ;o)

Scrapper 02-27-2014 08:26 PM

Ok.....had a little pothole in mee road of life and blocks didn't get mailed....going in the post tomorrow for sure!!!

ljptexas 02-28-2014 05:02 AM

Have you posted an updated list of participants? The list I have is so out of date...