Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

Oksewnsew 12-01-2013 04:09 PM

I see that I posted the wrong name of one of our swappers - I somehow picked up "atpegsquiltstudio" as 'quilting'...sorry about that. Glad JuneBillie knew the right spelling..;o) If I have any other misspellings, please let me know.

J

rfbrazell 12-01-2013 06:22 PM

I have contacted Natasha in Australia. I love to swap with people in other countries. You get to know about other countries and their cultures. Its really fun to go international. YEAH.
Natasha and I have swapped before last year and we had a blast.
All the best
R

Janice McC 12-01-2013 06:56 PM

I contacted my new partner too. I expect she'll respond soon.

ljptexas 12-01-2013 07:12 PM

I sent my partner, AliciaH, a message. Hope to hear from her soon. She & I are very close neighbors….

Scrapper 12-01-2013 08:44 PM

Need some help here please....cannot locate email/partner cowgirlquilter.....doesn't show in the member list either...

Sauki1 12-02-2013 04:32 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6433356)
Sauki1 I messaged you back! I am going to have time to work on your blocks tomorrow! first to pick up a little teal or blue batik for them :) you didn't mention are they to be only batik or batik and black? or white? or? what is your preference???

I'll leave that up to you Linda. I have received both in this swap :) As for black or white, I'd say black if you add it only because I don't believe I received any with white in them.

Thanks!

Angie

Sauki1 12-02-2013 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by Scrapper (Post 6434073)
Need some help here please....cannot locate email/partner cowgirlquilter.....doesn't show in the member list either...

I went to settings, clicked send new message in the left column and typed "Cow" in the recipients area and two came up "cowgirlquilter" and "cowgirlquilter80". Possibly if you try this way it might work.

Good luck :)

Oksewnsew 12-02-2013 07:36 AM

I will address the first concern first. The correct spelling is: atpegsquiltstudio. Just give her some time to ans. She seems to be busy, but does eventually contact her partner.

Second:
cowgirlquilter is correct. She is on the member list. Some people just don't get on their computers as much as others do. :) Please give them some time to respond. Me? my computer is on all day, I check it quite often as I walk by, but think that comes from working in front of a computer for many years!

Give your partners some time to answer. IF, you haven't heard anything in a week, send them another message, just in case. If it comes right down to it, I will swap with those that don't hear anything. :thumbup:

We're buried in FOG this morning, hit just after dark last nite. It's supposed to be gone by 10 or 11... THEN, cold moves in late tomorrow, and sleet and SNOW (I hope, hope, hope) Thurs & Friday. Keep your fingers crossed..hee hee

Jean

Groovy Pieces 12-02-2013 07:51 AM

Morning All . . . Just PM'd my December Partner. Looking forward to reply. . . GP:o.

Elisabrat 12-02-2013 08:38 AM

You can take all the snow we are supposed to get oksewnsew! the next three days are going to hit a HIGH of 8. I am so excited I can hardly wait. I leave for clinic at 6:30 am so it will be friggen freezing in that truck. Yikes I am so excited I am bundling up now with anticipation. I will look like one of those blown up snow suit cartoons, southpark rolly polly down covered me. :)

I am going fabric shopping today. Darn it right? going to find the perfect fabric for my little blocks. :) Jaba was so kind as to offer me to shop her stash. What a cool offer is that! I should pick out my block so I can then know how many fabrics I need. I think its a perfect day to sit and sew a bit.