Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

Elisabrat 12-02-2013 06:54 PM

Memory? I wonder if I have any at all! can't remember :) feel for you that is me all the time .. uh did I write you? uh did you write me back? yuppers...

I have cut two and sewn one of your blocks dear partner! used two shades of blue batiks hope they work with what you have.. there are so many shades! this is going to be a super quick month for me. this is a good thing I hate waiting til its so late it is way too hard on me. I would rather be early than late in a heartbeat. every single time :)

ps oksewnsew I have not heard back from last months partner from NZ. I sent her my blocks but she hasn't written since the first time she wrote me .

Oksewnsew 12-02-2013 07:30 PM

Well Brat, it takes her a while to get things done..lol She DOES fulfil her obligations tho...just hang in there. She does beautiful work. You mite give her another holler, unless you have recently, just in case.

OMGosh, wish that SNOW was here! Hopefully we will get some, I can always HOPE..lol Unfortunately, we always get freezing rain/sleet first, then snow.. I can just set and hope...

wanabquilter 12-02-2013 07:42 PM

Ok the post a picture says that there is a icon that looks like a tree where you type message I don't see it. Am I blind?

Oksewnsew 12-02-2013 08:19 PM

It doesn't really look like a tree (unless you look velly velly closely), it's the middle square, with dots on the corners, next to the 'blue ball' with the red mark (X) on it... Be sure you do make your pics smaller or it won't accept it.. Hope that helps.

Judith1005 12-02-2013 09:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received my November 2013 Bee block from KatskidinWI. It's a great block! I can definitely see some applique added to it. Thank you Stacy. It's perfect. I love the colors.

wanabquilter 12-02-2013 11:18 PM

Extra block

I am trying to see if I got this. If I do this right
moonwork42029 basket will show up.

wanabquilter 12-02-2013 11:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is the basket block that I have made for "Moon work" as a extra swap.

JuneBillie 12-03-2013 12:39 AM

wanabquilter just send that one on to me. lol... Very pretty.

JuneBillie 12-03-2013 12:40 AM

I love seeing all the different blocks.

Sauki1 12-03-2013 05:16 AM

No worries Brat, I'm sure they'll be wonderful. I on the other hand haven't even looked at my stash to see what novelties I have. I'm getting ready for the "big" craft fair for the season and I've been making my dog collars, kerchiefs and bowties like a mad woman! :D

I will, however, make sure to get them to you pronto just as soon as I finish all this other stuffs :)

Angie

[QUOTE=Elisabrat;6435618]
I have cut two and sewn one of your blocks dear partner! used two shades of blue batiks hope they work with what you have.. there are so many shades! this is going to be a super quick month for me. this is a good thing I hate waiting til its so late it is way too hard on me. I would rather be early than late in a heartbeat. every single time :)