Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

Elisabrat 02-23-2014 06:56 AM

those are pretty cute blocks your one lucky man Robert. One day I will be a lucky lady and get a block or four out of ya! (I can dream kids I can dream). Today I will work on a couple side blocks so wish me super luck as I am not sure how much I remember. I think I remember it all truth be told just need to get over the first couple moments then its golden. In theory.

rfbrazell 02-23-2014 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6591161)
those are pretty cute blocks your one lucky man Robert. One day I will be a lucky lady and get a block or four out of ya! (I can dream kids I can dream). Today I will work on a couple side blocks so wish me super luck as I am not sure how much I remember. I think I remember it all truth be told just need to get over the first couple moments then its golden. In theory.

Hey Elisabrat,
all you have to do is slip Lady Jean a $20 LOL......
Soon as my list is done maybe we can do a side swap. I've got 2 projects to get done and then we'll take!
I love your post. You should be a writer.
R

CajunBear 02-24-2014 07:39 AM

Received Another Beautiful Block

1 Attachment(s)
I just received a beautiful star block from Linda aka mysewingroom! Thanks Linda it's really great!

Hugs,

Cajun

JuneBillie 02-24-2014 10:41 AM

Very pretty block. The yellow really pops out.

CajunBear 02-24-2014 10:48 AM

Yes the yellow does pop out! It's great!
Hugs,
Cajun

Janice McC 02-24-2014 01:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's another depression block I received this month. This one's from Oksewnsew and the colors are MUCH better than they appear in this terrible photo. Thank you Ok!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]464269[/ATTACH]

Elisabrat 02-24-2014 07:46 PM

boy oh boy 20.00!!! are you higher than a kite?? yes yes you are! you know me. I work for free and that is my final offer. so when your life gets slow (ha HA!) we will be trading on up.

J I mailed your blocks today hope you like them. Amazingly it was tougher than I thought! those are only simple squares, put together in simple simple blocks yet I had a tough time getting that perfect 12.5 inches. I had 12.8 inches on one corner drove me CRAZY. so I have mailed to you my news blocks and hope and pray that they are what you were hoping for. crossing fingers and toes right now!

TheMamaHauser 02-24-2014 08:27 PM

I know it's kind of last minute but if anyone is wanting a side swap this week, I'm up for it. :)

rfbrazell 02-25-2014 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6594518)
boy oh boy 20.00!!! are you higher than a kite?? yes yes you are! you know me. I work for free and that is my final offer. so when your life gets slow (ha HA!) we will be trading on up.

J I mailed your blocks today hope you like them. Amazingly it was tougher than I thought! those are only simple squares, put together in simple simple blocks yet I had a tough time getting that perfect 12.5 inches. I had 12.8 inches on one corner drove me CRAZY. so I have mailed to you my news blocks and hope and pray that they are what you were hoping for. crossing fingers and toes right now!

OK, I lower the charge, $0.00 So you know what my theme is "Bentley the Dog". He is so cute.
So you can pm me with your colors and theme and how many you want to do. I'll send you my address and all.
It will be a pleasure Lady Elisbrat. ( I'm addicted to Downton Abbey). I am even making a table runner with the Downton Abbey fabric. LOL. Really I am.
Roberto

Oksewnsew 02-25-2014 08:02 AM

Boy!! all I can say to that is you're sure easy, Robert.....:D :p