Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

rfbrazell 10-03-2013 07:03 AM

My Oct swapper contacted me and we have swapped themes. She is a retired FIRE CHIEF. Amazing.
It a hot time in the old town tonight.
It's gonna be a great time.
Roberto

Groovy Pieces 10-03-2013 10:14 AM

Hello All . . .

MadeInMaine . . . The Mailman should be knockin' on your door sooooooooon :D.
Enjoyed making the square. . . .GP

Oksewnsew 10-03-2013 11:18 AM

Good heavens Groovy - you are fast... Do you want another partner? I have a lady that wanted in, she contacted me last nite. As soon as I hear back from her I can let you know, if you are interested... I mean, afterall, you have the rest of the month to make another block...hahaha lololo

Good job

CajunBear 10-03-2013 12:11 PM

Robert, that is so cool!

Groovy Pieces 10-03-2013 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 6328633)
Good heavens Groovy - you are fast... Do you want another partner? I have a lady that wanted in, she contacted me last nite. As soon as I hear back from her I can let you know, if you are interested... I mean, afterall, you have the rest of the month to make another block...hahaha lololo

Good job

Yes Please ! ! ! :thumbup: I'd be glad to have another partner. Do the PM thing & I'll get started. . . . GP

Oksewnsew 10-03-2013 03:38 PM

Groovy that will be great. I haven't heard back from her yet. Her name is Kathy Phillips if anyone knows her, what is her board name? Hopefully she'll ans. me this evening and will get info to you asap.. Thanks for doing this. I would partner with her, but already have 2, and gave my friend, & my partner a 2nd one too..Had lots of late comers...lolo

J

Groovy Pieces 10-03-2013 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 6329087)
Groovy that will be great. I haven't heard back from her yet. Her name is Kathy Phillips if anyone knows her, what is her board name? Hopefully she'll ans. me this evening and will get info to you asap.. Thanks for doing this. I would partner with her, but already have 2, and gave my friend, & my partner a 2nd one too..Had lots of late comers...lolo

J

Not a problem; glad to do it:D. Can take Phillips & one other new comer. I can do 2 more blocks. . . .Heading out to a late dinner with then Hubster. Will check back in the AM for PMs . . . . GP

MadeinMaine 10-04-2013 02:04 AM

Thanks, Groovy, I'll be watching. You are a fast one. I'd better get busy !

Groovy Pieces 10-04-2013 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine (Post 6329576)
Thanks, Groovy, I'll be watching. You are a fast one. I'd better get busy !

You're most welcome . . . Hope you like it :o. . . . GP

Elisabrat 10-04-2013 04:56 AM

Finished my blocks yesterday too for both my partners. Can't mail til tomorrow too much snow to get out. But I have clinic tomorrow and have to get into town so I am hoping it stops and the roads are nice and clear of ice and snow in the morning. right now its 26 degrees .. oh so toasty! I am able to take on one more partner!