Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

JuneBillie 02-21-2014 02:00 PM

Thank you Missgigglewings and Elisabrat for your prayers. Elisabrat you are in my prayers too. My dad is still stable, and mostly we are waiting to find out about his tests. I think he will be in and out of the hospital a lot from here on out. I thought at first that I would not do anymore blocks for awhile, then as I was finishing Missgigglewings I realized that it gave me a quiet time to even pray for everyone as I was sewing, and I knew that was a good thing. The quilting board is a blessing as are you kind folks.

CajunBear 02-21-2014 02:03 PM

Praying for all in need!

Hugs,
Cajun

frenchfryqueen 02-21-2014 04:11 PM

Robert, I think most of us are no-so-secretly wishing to have you as a partner. Oksewnsew, has anyone tried to slip you a $20 to get Robert as their partner? Lol

Brat, I am SO very glad you are doing better. I missed your sunshine!

ljdugas31 02-21-2014 04:20 PM

I know hope I get Robert for my partner . He has made me some beautiful block. He spoils you. Lol

Sauki1 02-21-2014 05:04 PM

Glad to hear all are on the mend and condolences for those with loss.

Oksewnsew 02-21-2014 05:13 PM

LOLO No, no one has tried bribing me, yet, but that's not a bad idea.. (evil smirk) Boy, I could have quite a stash built up for Christmas if that happened, huh?

J

Scrapper 02-21-2014 10:23 PM

2 Attachment(s)
LOL. It was my lucky month...

Robert, here are your blocks. I had some "technical difficulties"....so it took a little bit to get there heehee...now just to sew them down so those little puppies don't run away....I hope the colors show true.....shades of gray....on turquoise

[ATTACH=CONFIG]463737[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]463736[/ATTACH]

Retired Fire Chief 02-22-2014 04:15 AM

Scrapper, love those puppies, tooo cute!

rfbrazell 02-22-2014 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 6588731)
LOLO No, no one has tried bribing me, yet, but that's not a bad idea.. (evil smirk) Boy, I could have quite a stash built up for Christmas if that happened, huh?

J

OK, just sent an Oscar....something I can put on the mantle to make my brother Jealous......LOL. He was a commander at Mirmar at the naval base in San Diego.
Jean if you get a bribe, I get 50 %......lol.
I have seen wonderous blocks from others too. It takes me a long time to do a pieced block, I guess that's why I lean to the embroidery, but then I get to far with the emboirdery and it takes me the same time for pieced block. What shall a man do.
JuneBillie, Cathy and I prayed for your Dad. Glad to hear he is stable. We prayed for you too.
All the best
R

rfbrazell 02-22-2014 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by Scrapper (Post 6589054)
LOL. It was my lucky month...

Robert, here are your blocks. I had some "technical difficulties"....so it took a little bit to get there heehee...now just to sew them down so those little puppies don't run away....I hope the colors show true.....shades of gray....on turquoise

[ATTACH=CONFIG]463737[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]463736[/ATTACH]

OMG, those are perfect. WOWZERS. Those blocks are something to bark about! LOL
yeah.
All the best
R