Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

JuneBillie 08-04-2015 06:07 PM

My partner has already got the one from me for July, but I don't think I took a picture of it.

ljptexas 08-05-2015 05:44 AM

My partner, meant2be, & I have been in touch with each other... Can't wait to get busy & see what she sends...

marilyn43 08-06-2015 07:48 AM

Well you can call me crazy or whatever. I thought my Aug. swap partner and I had exchanged our information.!! I do know that I sent her my info but haven't heard anything back yet. I had posted we had been in touch. I don't know who I was in touch with but it wasn't Likethedog. So I'm still waiting. I could have sworn she was from Oregon. Please o please Likethedog send me massage so I don't think I'm losing it. Thank you so very much.

dfelker 08-10-2015 11:33 AM

Marilyn~you make me smile!!

marilyn43 08-10-2015 12:40 PM

I haven't heard from my swap partner yet. I'm getting suspicious no one wants to swap with me. This is the 3rd time this summer. Oh well to make myself feel better I'll blame summer vacations, don't you think that is a good reason? I know I'm too far from anyone to know it isn't body odor!!:D

bibliostone 08-11-2015 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by marilyn43 (Post 7282708)
I haven't heard from my swap partner yet. I'm getting suspicious no one wants to swap with me. This is the 3rd time this summer. Oh well to make myself feel better I'll blame summer vacations, don't you think that is a good reason? I know I'm too far from anyone to know it isn't body odor!!:D

Funny Marilyn, I haven't heard from my partner Coconuts yet so I also have gone with the vacation reason. You don't always have internet access when you are away from home. I plan to wait another week before I start to panic about not having a partner.

Oksewnsew 08-11-2015 08:58 AM

Elise, please keep me posted... I understand people DO take vacations, but they know the swap time is coming, why can't they just post "gone on vacation til ______". THAT would help a lot of us. Everyone that is in this swap should CHECK the Monthly Bee listing the 1st of every month!, contact your partner within a day of so, and get things settled. IF you are going to be gone for a bit, let them know - it's not fun waiting around not knowing if and when they will have a partner to swap with.

Jean

jacquie 08-17-2015 10:45 PM

Oksewnsew, I sent you a 'pm' 5 days ago about joining the group... hope you find it!!! :) I'd love to join in again!! Thanks! :) J xxx

Oksewnsew 08-18-2015 03:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Gotcha Jacquie, sorry. I received my block from Terriamn Saturday, just now getting around to posting it.. I really like it, thanks a bunch.

Jean

[ATTACH=CONFIG]528153[/ATTACH]

Oksewnsew 08-19-2015 06:59 AM

OK ladies! This is a SWAP - please keep in touch with your partners and/or me. I realize life gets in the way sometimes, health, vacations, company. BUT it only takes a few minutes to post what's up!! It's not fun to have a partner that will not communicate, and it's just not fair. I have 2 ladies this month that their partners have not made one effort to contact them. Like another lady used to say on her swaps - "UNLESS you're D E A D, there is no reason not to make contact!" So.....If you're going to join a swap, please think of your partner and keep in touch.

Right now I have 2 ladies that their partners have not made any effort to contact them. Would you 2 like to make blocks for each other? Bibliostone and Marilyn43 need partners, would ya'all like to partner with each other? Whatever you decide is fine with me.
Sorry you've had this problem this month.

Come on ladies, step up to the plate and do your 'thing'..

Jean