Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

huskyquilter 05-29-2015 04:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Everyone. I had so much fun making Marilyn43's block this month. :) I'm mailing it today, but here is a picture of it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]520957[/ATTACH]

bibliostone 05-29-2015 05:21 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are the blocks that meant2be and I exchanged.

My block to meant2be for her QOV:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]520967[/ATTACH]

And, the Depression Block she sent to me:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]520968[/ATTACH]
I collect teapots, so I really enjoyed seeing all the teapot fabrics she used. Thanks again!

dfelker 05-29-2015 01:00 PM

Nice Blocks Ladies!! Love the fabrics.
My Block went in the mail and I sure hope Cjr likes it.

dfelker 05-30-2015 03:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]521106[/ATTACH]
Here is a picture of the Nebraska Block I sent to cjr along with other goodies I forgot to get a picture of.

cjr 05-31-2015 09:16 AM

Nice block Donna. Yours is finished hope to mail tomorrow. Our air conditioning down and DH has serious back issues so Dr appointments.

Oksewnsew 06-01-2015 09:51 AM

Sorry I am a bit late posting the partners - came home yesterday evening to find someone had hacked my Amazon account and ran up a $900+ order!!! I've been dealing with that all morning! Last night I tried to cancel orders that I could, others have shipped! I've had to cancel my card, Amazon account, and NOW have to catch deliveries and refuse them! I talked with the postman this morn, (one already returned) and told him what happened, he said he'd watch for them and return anything from Amazon! The lady at the bank told me after all have been cleared, I can file a dispute and all charges will be refunded. Man, there's times when I wonder why these idiots don't get a regular job and quit praying on people! There was all kinds of stuff ordered, none of which I'd want. My son's card got hacked couple weeks ago, $700 worth! and it happened in Ohio, at Kohl's, then they donated it to Red Cross!!! He lives here, hasn't shopped at anything that would have been even close to Ohio!! It's scary to purchase anything online anymore!

Ok, that's my story so have the list ready to post.. Enjoy and have a great month. Hugs to all.

Oksewnsew 06-01-2015 09:52 AM

Well it is June already – before we know it, it will be time to get Christmas things going. Whew!

Please remember to keep in touch with each other, and me, and make sure your blocks do measure 12 ½” before mailing out. Do remember to post pictures and keep chatting. IF you do not see your name, I didn’t include you this time because there was no communication between partners…This is a MUST, please. I assume everything is going well unless I hear from you.

Bibliostone / Quiltmaker123 (frmr Country-girl)
CJR / Terriamn
Coconuts / Huskyquilter
DannyValentine / NanaBass
Dfelker / Missgigglewings
Gtagger2 / Marilyn43
Huskyquilter / Coconuts
Inspectorcmm / Sunrise450
JoyceRowell / Likethedog
Likethedog / JoyceRowell
Ljptexas / Lv2sew2011
Lovngrandma / Meant2be
Lv2sew2011 / Ljptexas
Marilyn43 / Gtaggar2
Meant2be / Lovngrandma
Mike’sgirl / QuiltingEileen
Missgigglewings / Dfelker
NanaBass / DannyValentine
Quiltmaker123 / Bibliostone
QuiltingEileen / Mike’sgirl
Sunrise450 / Inspectorcmm
Terriamn / CJR

terriamn 06-01-2015 10:54 AM

Oksewnsew wow what a mess, sorry for the hassle.

huskyquilter 06-02-2015 08:06 AM

Coconuts and I have been in contact. :)

dfelker 06-02-2015 10:49 AM

I have heard from Missgigglewings and am looking forward to our swap. :)