Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

Elisabrat 11-04-2013 08:14 AM

wish I had them I have one little bunch of mums that I could use wire and wrap onto his one antler like a .. rose you know .. and maybe a couple orange tiny glass ornaments.. like earrings only antlerrings?

MandaLynn 11-04-2013 10:14 AM

Any one up for a couple extra swaps? I'm looking for pansy blocks, greens, yellows, and purples. PM me

JuneBillie 11-04-2013 11:47 AM

Elisabrat I will keep you in my prayers for you to get the kidney you need dear.

letsquilt 11-04-2013 12:19 PM

Elisabrat, it is called boxed star you can go too google and pull it up

terriamn 11-04-2013 01:35 PM

MandaLynn, your lovely blocks arrived. The first for this new quilt, very exciting. Will send pictures a little later.

Thanks again

Terriamn

dotcomdtcm 11-04-2013 01:45 PM

Letsquilt, thanks for posting Audrey's block. We are doing a side swap and it is good to have a picture of the blocks in batik. I have become addicted to Dancing with the Stars, so I'll be doing that one tonight. Alas, I have heard from my partner. Hope all is okay!

wanabquilter 11-04-2013 03:27 PM

Thank You for posting it for. It is so pretty. For some reason I have fallen in love with those colors.

Audrey.

Elisabrat 11-04-2013 07:34 PM

My partner would love a Christmas block so I am more than thrilled to work on one of those :) snowmen, santas boy that will be easy! now question? is everyone doing two blocks? is it what is required in which case well I blew that last time.. please tell me girls/boys what does everyone do?

I am open to two more swaps so if your interested PM me, I am hoping to receive Christmas in red/greens/whites .. I can do just about anything pieced not paper pieced though.. OH I have purple pansy fabric however it is on black background.. is that an issue for the person who wanted pansy blocks? they are about 2 inches so the purple stands out really well. remember PM me ok?

moonwork42029 11-04-2013 07:42 PM

I've heard from my partner and we're all situated. Give a week to slow down at work and we'll be off and sewing :)

Oksewnsew 11-04-2013 08:17 PM

Brat, only ONE block is required. If some want to do 2 blocks or side swaps that's between each other. Hope that ans'd your question...;o)

GOOD GRIEF - just had an earthquake hit here! It was strong enuff that it shook things in here, my desktop shook!! My Boxer about fell over...Man, that is a weird feeling!! There's been quite a few hit here in the last few days - they don't know for sure what's causing them.. Whew, I'm still shaking!!! They just mentioned it on the news, the size hasn't been said yet.. I cannot imagine going thru a big one like they have in Ca..!

OK, have a good nite..