Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

Janice McC 11-18-2013 02:31 PM

OMGosh, so adorable! Congratulations!

Originally Posted by MandaLynn (Post 6411643)
Had to brag a little bit and share, because I can't share with anyone who is getting them. We got our save the date back from the photographer and our puppies did very well. Better than anticipated specially for a 10month old and a 1.5yr old quilt inspectors. Plus I'm so excited in general!

JuneBillie 11-18-2013 04:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my beautiful quilt block from jem.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]447602[/ATTACH]

I think it is called 'broken sugar bowl' I think it is so so pretty. It is even prettier in person.
Thanks again jem.

JuneBillie 11-18-2013 04:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This picture shows the darker contrast fabric closer up.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]447604[/ATTACH]

Difergie 11-18-2013 04:38 PM

Pretty fabric!

Elisabrat 11-18-2013 06:04 PM

great job like the dog! and the block with the contrast .. that reminds me of bats every time I make it.. dork right? saw it today and they said it was butterflies ? so its in the eye of the beholder broken dishes or not!

I love the doggie kissing picture! oh how cute is that. creative and well .. sorry humans but the dogs steal the day :)

Oksewnsew your pic came out better than mine :( I did find the picture thing and loaded them here on the computer only to find.. you beat me to it and good thing too. Isn't that turkey the greatest. I figured out pulling his rear out a bit stands him up better on his own. He is safely over on the side board now holding up my vase ;)

rfbrazell 11-19-2013 04:42 PM

This is your birthday song, it isn't very long HEY!
Roberto

Originally Posted by chickadeee55 (Post 6410799)
Finished my blocks for my partner, sure hope she likes them, it was kinda an open theme.

Our battery back up on our computer fried, so no computer for a whole day. You would think the world came to an end for DH, but I am like, so can't we live without a computer for one day. (well, I did miss my partners email and I think she thought I forgot about her), but all is good now, we are up and running.

Today is my birthday, and I have a whole homemade carrot cake to eat, hugs to my DH for that. Hey, Jean you coming over for coffee and cake!!!!!!

Happy Monday everyone.

rfbrazell 11-19-2013 04:43 PM

Yeah it worked........Hallelujah
R

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 6411250)
Robert, try this - go to top of page, right side, see THREAD TOOLS? Hold pointer on it, items pull down, click on SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD.... See if that works for you...If that doesn't do it, then not sure what's up..;o)

Hugs
Jean

rfbrazell 11-19-2013 04:45 PM

THat is AWESOME.
Roberto

Originally Posted by MandaLynn (Post 6411643)
Had to brag a little bit and share, because I can't share with anyone who is getting them. We got our save the date back from the photographer and our puppies did very well. Better than anticipated specially for a 10month old and a 1.5yr old quilt inspectors. Plus I'm so excited in general!

chickadeee55 11-19-2013 05:06 PM

So sweet! Thanks

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 6414116)
This is your birthday song, it isn't very long HEY!
Roberto

CajunBear 11-20-2013 09:45 AM

2nd October Block

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my block from Coconuts! Don't you love the tiny Rail Fence blocks? Thanks Coconuts!

Hugs,
Betty