Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

JuneBillie 11-22-2013 10:39 AM

Those 2 blocks are so pretty. I like the message in the middle, and the other one is so bubbly and cute.

Likethedog 11-22-2013 12:24 PM

Goal for this weekend: Finish my blocks for my partner!

moonwork42029 11-22-2013 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Likethedog (Post 6419011)
Goal for this weekend: Finish my blocks for my partner!

Mine too! Husband will be out of the house so I should be able to sew!

Retired Fire Chief 11-22-2013 03:17 PM

I've been absent for a few days and love getting caught up on reading about everyone. Very first thing, MandaLynn that is the most creative, cutest picture for your save the date notice I have ever seen. The dogs are great, I can see the lab sitting like that, my Miles does, the other little guy looks a little more high spirited. Now you know you have to post some wedding pictures for us to adore.

We have had nasty storms and power outages the last week, lost power again today for only a short period, last night it was from 9 until 1:30 in the morning and the house got a little chillie, I had to keep my nose under the quilts. Last week we lucked out, instead of the 4 days they predicted we would be down our electricity came on after 1 1/2 days. God bless that generator!

Today I received 2 fabulous blocks from Chickadee55, Marilynn. They are wonderful, made with my favorites, civil war fabrics. I can tell she is a very accomplished quilter. Hoping she likes the ones I sent her! I will post a picture soon, got to charge the camera batteries (thanks DH).

Retired Fire Chief 11-22-2013 03:20 PM

Marilynn - happy belated birthday - I didn't know and now feel bad I missed my partners birthday. Hope it was wonderful and that you have many, many more. And don't worry about missing my email, I know you work all week and when I did I was amazed I could get anything else done.

dotcomdtcm 11-22-2013 03:32 PM

I'm snitching. Our beloved Roberto Fabuloso is back in the hospital with diabetes related drama. Let's all send super positive thoughts to get him home & keep him there!

materialgrl 11-22-2013 04:34 PM

Oksewnsew. Please leave me out of Dec. Swap I'm still not feeling well. Hope to be back in shape by Jan.

Oksewnsew 11-22-2013 04:37 PM

OH I'm sorry you're not up to par yet. Please take care of yourself and let me know for sure about coming back in January...I will check with you too.

Have a great Holiday season and feel better real soon.
Jean

TheMamaHauser 11-22-2013 06:52 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I got my block in the mail today! It's beautiful and uses fabric that I have in my stash... oh Nelco you know me so well :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]448251[/ATTACH]

I also got Nelco's block sewn - I am posting a picture since if I'm going to one, I should do both.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]448252[/ATTACH]

JuneBillie 11-23-2013 01:07 AM

Pretty blocks, and like that kitty.

Materialgrl, I am sorry to hear your feeling bad. Have a great holiday.