Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

Elisabrat 02-08-2014 03:48 PM

ok, what a dork. I have an envelope that I discovered in my dialysis bag this morning. I have this feeling its this months blocks for my partner. I put it in there, stamped it.. and well it did not go out with the other envelopes this week unfortunately. I get pretty darned tired after clinic and guess I blew that one SIGH.. (better than huffing about I sigh a lot). Because I knew I had mailed it I tossed the mail to address. Could I Please get that one more time because I must have written it on a piece of mystery paper. Only a mystery til you send it then it will magically show up I know it. I think its on a good sticky post it note. somewhere. ...

Oksewnsew 02-08-2014 06:56 PM

Brat, I don't have the address for your swappee, but it's Letsquilt... Post her a pm, I'm sure she'll holler back. (is this what you needed?) Sorry cudn't be more help.

ssnare 02-09-2014 06:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the lovely block I received from CajunBear. Thank you very much

Scrapper 02-09-2014 07:48 AM

Wow Robert.....it's beautiful...haven't been on the QB for a few days....I can see I am missing out.....

Scrapper 02-09-2014 07:57 AM

Those are so pretty....guess I'm going to have to look up The house designs :-)

thanks Robert...they are beautiful.....

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 6561329)
I was in Uganda East Africa for a very good friends wedding. Was there for 3 weeks and it was a blast.

Here are some update pics of my new quilt blocks of the Royal Oriental Medallions, and Pic of the one of my Feb swapper - Scrapper. Its from the "Neighborhood Quilt Collection" from Anita Goodesign. Really cute houses. This is the Wonker houses.
Working on a second block called, " O,Shays thatch cottage".
All the best
Roberto

JuneBillie 02-09-2014 03:57 PM

ssnare that is a very pretty block. Love the colors and pattern.

Sauki1 02-09-2014 05:54 PM

I'm hoping to get yours out early next week. :)

Originally Posted by CajunBear (Post 6563026)
Mailing out my partners blocks on the way to church Sunday! So happy to be early this month! lol

Hugs,
Cajun

Retired Fire Chief 02-10-2014 04:20 AM

Hello all. It's been a bit since I have posted anything, honestly, I don't know where the time goes.

Robert, thanks for posting your picture with your new hair-do, it's good too put a face with the talent, although I had you all wrong, which is normal for me. For some reason I always "envision" people I talk or communicate with and in all may years have never been close! I have a pretty good imagination, I can come up with a story to tell a child in the blink of an eye so you'd think I could be a little closer with picturing people. Anyway, you look much younger than your years so you are definitely doing something right! And I love the wonky little house block and the country church. You are fabulouso!

I'm going to pm TheMamaHauser. I put her block in the mail yesterday, if I can trust what the postal service they said Thursday, but going from Michigan to Montana, I'll bet it will be more like Saturday. She wanted black, white and gray, I had whites, some blacks but nothing gray and I didn't like the way my blacks were contrasting so that meant off to the quilt shop. (Like I need an excuse to go!). Black and whites are always striking but not really me. Well, I absolutely love the way her block came out, I found two lovely gray and charcoal prints that I put with a black and bright white. As always, I hope she enjoys what I created - I'm always nervous until I get a confirmation it was ok.

Elisabrat 02-10-2014 05:58 AM

got it bet she has it today :) thanks oksewnsew!

I am ready for NEXT month already :) today I will work on a Christmas quilt top. I am so not feeling Christmas right now! ok there is 2 feet of snow out in the yard, its cold like Christmas but I am so ready to work with tropical fabrics and bright colors! these ufo projects are harder than I thought!

frenchfryqueen 02-10-2014 06:19 AM

Still waiting on December block from tqualley.

January block received from dfelker.

February block to Susan will be en route soon.

Side swap block with themamahauser is on its way today.