Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-sign-ups-closed-t207882.html)

lynnie 02-24-2013 11:24 AM

Will there be a theme or anything.
id start mine now if i knew what to do.
nelda, a great hostess!

JuneBillie 02-24-2013 04:28 PM

I made one today for my sister.

Nelco 02-25-2013 09:36 AM

Sorry Lynnie..you will just have to wait like the rest of the group :D

Originally Posted by lynnie (Post 5885064)
Will there be a theme or anything.
id start mine now if i knew what to do.
nelda, a great hostess!

Nelco 02-25-2013 10:44 AM

Good News...Only three more to find their way home then the slate will be clean.

Be on the look out for the next swap around end of April/early May. No one will know what I have planed until it is posted :D....... No arm twisting Lynnie :p

Thank you all for a fun and exciting time. Tell next time.

lynnie 02-25-2013 11:21 AM

Yoooo hoooo Nelda, i got zome extra godiva chocolates here...i can put your name on them. Dont like chocolate, i could slip you a fat quarter or two. How about thread, snips, thread wax??????? Any bites yet?????
MMMMMMMM,guess ill have to wait. Big sigh!!!!.

snownannie 02-25-2013 12:31 PM

mug rug swap

1 Attachment(s)
Received mine from Argentium this morning. Great package. Thank you so very much loved it all.

Nelco 02-25-2013 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by lynnie (Post 5887674)
yoooo hoooo nelda, i got zome extra godiva chocolates here...i can put your name on them. Dont like chocolate, i could slip you a fat quarter or two. How about thread, snips, thread wax??????? Any bites yet?????
Mmmmmmmm,guess ill have to wait. Big sigh!!!!.

roflol :d

Elisabrat 02-25-2013 04:52 PM

only three more.. did you hear from the senders are they sending or are they silent? if not its angel time truly it is Nelco this is a long enough wait for anyone. especially when you consider something like 90 of us signed up for this and only three left waiting.. lets take care of them and then we can call it good this time around. all happy faces how can that be a bad thing? just saying....

and yes you did a tremendous job all things considered. its almost safer to have partners this way if there is zero contact then you know not to send but if you pm'ing then you know its good to go. i prefer it this way myself. it would also cut middleman work for you making it maybe fun for you also?

DustysMomma 02-25-2013 04:58 PM

Only 3 out of 90+? That's great! Hey, if LoupEsprit still hasn't gotten hers, I can send her a match to her runner! :) Just lemmie know!

You've done an awesome job Nelco! :)

nancia 02-25-2013 05:43 PM

lynnie, i can be bribed with godiva! i'll agree to anything, or tell you anything you want to know!!