Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-sign-ups-closed-t207882.html)

SandyinZ4 02-25-2013 07:05 PM

Has anyone heard anything from LoupEsprit lately?

Momma_K 02-25-2013 07:30 PM

I'm back from Michigan tonight, was excited to check my mail box but still nothing of a MR. It's ok, I'm going quit looking. Sandy sent me one out of RAK, that was sweet of her and thats good enough for me. Loved the swap though. Mine that I sent my butterflys and chocolate MRs to didn't say if she liked them or what, just that she recieved them. I was affraid she wouldn't like them. It's ok I did get a couple of comliments from a few folks. Good enough for me. I seriously don't know if I'll do the next swap though. I may think I'll be moving about that time.

nancia 02-25-2013 07:48 PM

wow, momma, moving is kind of extreme to get out of a mug rug swap! i just hate it when people don't carry through. i know life happens, but at some point they should be able to find a moment to communicate what's happening. jmho. it does seem to happen to someone in every swap. it's too bad!

Quilty-Louise 02-26-2013 08:00 AM

They posted on the NEW March SP swap about was signing up.

Originally Posted by SandyinZ4 (Post 5888687)
Has anyone heard anything from LoupEsprit lately?

Momma_K 02-26-2013 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 5888777)
wow, momma, moving is kind of extreme to get out of a mug rug swap! i just hate it when people don't carry through. i know life happens, but at some point they should be able to find a moment to communicate what's happening. jmho. it does seem to happen to someone in every swap. it's too bad!

Nancia

Bless your heart! I feel better after reading your post, thank you! But not moving because of the swap, yep, a touch extreme for that but I seriously may be moving soon, the house I'm renting now may be sold soon and of course the new owner would raise the rent and right now $600.00 is just the right amount my daughter and I can swing for a while. Besides, I really need a place for my dogs to run freely if I can find a fenced in yard it would be terrific!
As for the swap, I'm sure I'll make it again...I would like to anyway. Just IF I can find the time since I'd have to pack all of my fabrics...unless I keep at least a tote of favorites within reach!! :rolleyes:

jjsnacks 02-26-2013 11:15 AM

Wow what a lovely MR.... the colours are so vibrant ...jj

Originally Posted by snownannie (Post 5887775)
Received mine from Argentium this morning. Great package. Thank you so very much loved it all.

lynnie 02-26-2013 12:57 PM

Momma good luck on your move. $600.00/ month. Thats rent here on the island about 20 yrs. Ago. Good luck finding a place for you and uour girls and furbabies.

Momma_K 02-27-2013 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by lynnie (Post 5890309)
Momma good luck on your move. $600.00/ month. Thats rent here on the island about 20 yrs. Ago. Good luck finding a place for you and uour girls and furbabies.

Thank you so much Lynnie, I'm in good faith that I'll find a nice place. WOW! 20 years ago!? I can believe it though. I have a real good friend that lives in Staten Island near Lemmon Creek. He pays $800.00 for a small 1 bedroom apt. It's in a nice area but still expencive. In my area here that $600.00 is a steel, my landlord is a very decent person and knows he could get a lot more for the house. I really have to say I'm blessed to have the home. Nice of you to think of my kids "Furbabies", they sure mean a lot to me.
Have a wonderful day my Quilty Friend. :)

lynnie 02-27-2013 03:38 PM

Whenwe bought our condo, we choose this location, the sister condo two miles away woulnt allow furbabies. I couldnt imagine life without one. Hope you find a place realy soon.

Josie Passell 02-28-2013 09:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My partner has received her mug rug, so I will share a photo. I have improved my binding since making this!!![ATTACH=CONFIG]398624[/ATTACH]