Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-sign-ups-closed-t207882.html)

jjsnacks 03-05-2013 05:52 AM

I have received my lovely mug rug today from lovngrandma... I am not able to post a pic as my lappy at home is very unwell....and I'm using the office pc .. I have asked lovngrandma if she can do the honour.
Looking forward to the next swap.....
Fabulous, Wonderful, Amazing work that all you QBer's have produced it has been inspirational & great looking at all the pic's... jj

lovngrandma 03-05-2013 08:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
so glad u love it, I forgot to mark the name on this picture but almost sure this is your mug rug,if not just message me.. the print is Laura Birch I recieved in a SP box and love the print so bright and cheery note , plase disregard the date stamp on picture have to fix on camera,
[ATTACH=CONFIG]399893[/ATTACH]

Originally Posted by jjsnacks (Post 5905572)
I have received my lovely mug rug today from lovngrandma... I am not able to post a pic as my lappy at home is very unwell....and I'm using the office pc .. I have asked lovngrandma if she can do the honour.
Looking forward to the next swap.....
Fabulous, Wonderful, Amazing work that all you QBer's have produced it has been inspirational & great looking at all the pic's... jj

JuneBillie 03-05-2013 08:39 AM

Very pretty mug rug.

lynnie 03-05-2013 10:38 AM

Does everyone have their mr?
They all came in so pretty.
Sooooooo, now that we have em, when's the next swap????????
I'm readdddyyyyyy.
Are you????

Nelco 03-06-2013 10:26 AM

Soon...Lynnie...Soon

Pat625 03-06-2013 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by lynnie (Post 5906423)
Does everyone have their mr?
They all came in so pretty.
Sooooooo, now that we have em, when's the next swap????????
I'm readdddyyyyyy.
Are you????

Me Too!! LOL

colleenzchaos 03-07-2013 06:57 AM

<-- :( OK, I know I need to learn patience, still no mug rug.

nancia 03-07-2013 09:53 AM

wow! it really has been a long time. you get the most patient swapper award! good things come to those who wait! let's hope that is true.:D

kiwiquilter65 03-07-2013 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by colleenzchaos (Post 5911150)
<-- :( OK, I know I need to learn patience, still no mug rug.

no mug rug for me either Colleen. If I didn't feel so disappointed about it I would offer to make you one.

Momma_K 03-08-2013 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by JuneBillie (Post 5899248)
Momma_k I am glad you like it. You deserve it for sure. You are the sweet one, and have been a blessing to me.

I so love my MR that I rearanged my room and now have it next to my bed on my antique night table along with my cup warmer. It's so cozy and inviting...i really appreciate it! I would do a picture but Mom took it on a trip to Rhode Island for the next few days. Thank You JuneBillie