Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-sign-ups-closed-t207882.html)

Nelco 03-08-2013 02:42 PM

Sorry ladies that your partners have jumped the ship. I have not been home this past week and do not have any of my paperwork with me. To be honest the last time I checked it looked like all was taken care of. Believe me when I get home I will get right on it and find out what the deal is.

JuneBillie 03-08-2013 03:06 PM

Momma_K you are very welcome.

Nelco 03-10-2013 12:21 PM

I have been so sick this past week with this virus going around all I did was sleep. Some days I felt as if my body was used as a punching bag and I would wake up in the middle of the night and had to change clothes cause they were wet with sweat. One day my temp was 102.

On top of that I was pet/house-sitting for a friend during my illness and I did not have my computer or any of my paper work to take care of things while I was there.

I do believe I am back in the land of the living. I was able to eat a good breakfast this morning. I have not forgotten anyone and I promise I will get on it this ASAP

P.S. I have been battling this *&%*# cold virus for over a month now:hunf:

Grammie Sharon 03-10-2013 12:39 PM

Nelco feel better. I had this all last week. I finally felt better startng Saturday. Still coughing but at least no temp. Drink lots of fluids and rest.

lynnie 03-10-2013 01:37 PM

So sorry feel better. Ive had pnomunia for over two weeks, on the last of the steroids and antibiotics till fri.
i hope youre on the mend.

DustysMomma 03-10-2013 03:23 PM

Nelco, did you get the baddies on the bag-o-switches list? :D There's still angels waiting in the wings if needed. All you have to do is ask. :)

nancia 03-10-2013 04:04 PM

there are 2 without mr's. are there any more? this is a good time to stand up and be counted! NO ONE needs to leave this swap without a MR in their hand. don't sit at home and feel hurt, the person who hasn't sent your mr isn't doing it because they don't like you, it's because something in their life has interfered. but you will not be forgotten, so let nelco know!!!

Nelco 03-10-2013 05:51 PM

Angels have been called to action. :thumbup: Lets hope everyone gets their Rug and will be a happy camper :)

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 5919641)
there are 2 without mr's. are there any more? this is a good time to stand up and be counted! NO ONE needs to leave this swap without a MR in their hand. don't sit at home and feel hurt, the person who hasn't sent your mr isn't doing it because they don't like you, it's because something in their life has interfered. but you will not be forgotten, so let nelco know!!!

CAS49OR 03-10-2013 06:07 PM

Sorry to hear you are not well. Happy to hear you are feeling better!

Originally Posted by Nelco (Post 5919242)
I have been so sick this past week with this virus going around all I did was sleep. Some days I felt as if my body was used as a punching bag and I would wake up in the middle of the night and had to change clothes cause they were wet with sweat. One day my temp was 102.

On top of that I was pet/house-sitting for a friend during my illness and I did not have my computer or any of my paper work to take care of things while I was there.

I do believe I am back in the land of the living. I was able to eat a good breakfast this morning. I have not forgotten anyone and I promise I will get on it this ASAP

P.S. I have been battling this *&%*# cold virus for over a month now:hunf:

SandyinZ4 03-10-2013 08:32 PM

Nelco, I am so glad you are better, too. I have heard several people who have had the crud say how horrible it is. At least you should have immunity from it if it comes around again. If you need another angel for a MR replacement, I will volunteer.