Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-sign-ups-closed-t207882.html)

lynnie 02-14-2013 01:58 PM

Junebillie, do your furbabies use mugrugs?

DustysMomma 02-14-2013 04:35 PM

I have the perfect yellow, black, and white art deco fabric I'm saving for a mug rug. (If I can make myself go simple, someone may get to see it!) We could do a 2 generations mug rug. One side more modern & the other more old fashioned. OR....how about a guilty pleasures mug rug? That opens up to cute fabrics, blocks, appliques, or embroidery.

Momma_K 02-14-2013 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by JuneBillie (Post 5861465)
Ok here are a few ideas.

2 mug rugs as in - his n hers
scrap mug rug
calendar mug rug ok maybe the 4 seasons.
House mug rug
fruit mug rug
cartoon character mug rug
inspirational mug rug
desert as in pie etc. not dry land. - mug rug:D
modern mug rug
scenery mug rug
vase mug rug

How about more suggestions?

I love all of the suggestions,
what about fruit Mug Rugs
Floral
Animal (Doggys, Cats, Birdies)
Beach..ocean...sea shells.

I'm in for anything!! :p

I still haven't recieved mine yet, But I knooow it's coming!! I'm in Michigan for a while with my cousin. She's asked me to come and be with her, she's in remission from bone cancer but is having a pretty rough time with the left overs, sevier headaches and nausia, I guess just being here is a comfort to her. I know I'm glad to be here. I'll be back in TN on the 25th!Hope to have it waiting on me!! :o

JuneBillie 02-14-2013 06:19 PM

More great ideas. Yes Lynnie well my little one does. We took in a new little part Yorkie and she does. The others are all too big, well Charlie our big white cat, he would too. Our little Yorkie/Bonnie has one next to her crate right now, and acts like its her red carpet to the entrance.

All of you have made so many pretty mug rugs. You folks are to darn talented.

Nelco 02-14-2013 07:05 PM

My-O-my you guys are getting way out of hand. :D Having me thinking of the next swap and what theme I should make it. :shock:

Originally Posted by Momma_K (Post 5861985)
I love all of the suggestions,
what about fruit Mug Rugs
Floral
Animal (Doggys, Cats, Birdies)
Beach..ocean...sea shells.

I'm in for anything!! :p

I still haven't recieved mine yet, But I knooow it's coming!! I'm in Michigan for a while with my cousin. She's asked me to come and be with her, she's in remission from bone cancer but is having a pretty rough time with the left overs, sevier headaches and nausia, I guess just being here is a comfort to her. I know I'm glad to be here. I'll be back in TN on the 25th!Hope to have it waiting on me!! :o

Nelco 02-14-2013 07:10 PM

There are still a few MIA's out there that have not found their homes (18) - Or if they have made it home and no one knows.

This has been a fun swap and I loved seeing all the talent there is out there. Thinking of sometime in April for the next one.

DustysMomma 02-14-2013 08:03 PM

Ooh, we could do a swap that is intended to look like photographic negatives. OK, I can see that in my mind, but I can't describe it, lol. OK, maybe not. It's too confusing to explain!

JuneBillie 02-14-2013 09:17 PM

DustyMomma, I can actually picture it. :D Actually I can. I am serious. hehe.

vanginney 02-14-2013 09:21 PM

I walk to my post box every day...I have enjoyed seeing all the pics!

JuneBillie 02-15-2013 12:31 AM

Momma_k I hope your cousin is feeling better soon, and so glad she is in remission. I will say a prayer for her.